Part 9

Weeping over her crushed dreams, longing for her Sister and Father. Fear of that demon and pain made Siya cry for so long that her throat went dry. However Hearing the sound of approaching footsteps, she tighten the grip on duvet. Fearing he had return , she wished the ground to swallow her up, and protect her from him, however as soon the door opened she flinched.

"Here's clothes, Meal and medicine for you.. Do you need any help?

It was women, who arrived there with two more girl, carrying tray, and bags, set of clothes. She nodded in no the women then instructed the others to place the stuff on table, which they obeyed but not for once spare her a glance or raise there head in her direction and begin to walk out.

"St stop plz plz, help me.."

"How can we help you..

"Hp help mm me to leave from here.."

"Except that anything else?..

"No.. I just want to go home plz..."

"Sorry we can't help you out.. But if there's anything you desire we'll help..

Siya looked at them helplessly, they're women, they might be paid to do the job. But how can they have no conscience to help her, knowing what she's going through?.. But then suppressing her emotion she spoke with ache in throat.

"Tn then plz get me a phone..

"We can't.."

"Tn cn can yu you tll tell me, wre where I'm?..

"No..

"Hw how log long sice since I've bn been hre here?..

"We don't know, we're called here hour back..

"Plz dot don't do tis this.. Hep help me out I..

"We're sorry..

She lower her head, her throat was aching, she didn't ask anything further. Which made them walked out of room closing the door behind them. She glanced around helplessly with door being locked, no window in room there was no way for her to escape. Whimpering in pain, she get off from bed and fall down on floor in terrible ache.

"Ah God.."

Biting her lip she try to stood up, but failed hence she crawl to table picked the dress then crawl to washroom in order to clean herself. discarding the duvet from her body, she look up but, A scream escape her mouth on watching her reflection in mirror. There were nail, tooth mark along with belt whip mark on her body everywhere. Narrating the gruesome tale of that demon's sinful touch and her ordeal. She didn't even touch them, but turn on the tap, only to hiss in pain due to the cold water which bite her already battered skin. She couldn't help but sob at her miserable condition. However driven by disgust and self loathing she begin to rub her body harshly making her bruise skin to turn redder. She did it constantly that only exhaustion of her body, stopped her from almost peeling her skin. The feeling of being violated abused and mocked was bigger but lesser than her helplessness to fight back. She felt like dying cause she felt herself to be incapable of living with the scar, of what she went through. But then a realization of how she's in the captivity of the demon, alarmed her, she open her eyes, then walked towards the dress wearing it she glanced around. In the room there was no way out but in bathroom, there was small window. But enough of her size people to make a way out. However it was quite above than her height. And with her state she wasn't capable of climbing on own. But driven by fear of him and his lust his rage she decided to try everything she could to escape him. Before he return and torment her to the point of killing her. As she knew she can't endure it any longer.
___________

"Are you happy?..

Sitting in car, the men ask from girl sitting besides him, who look truly content. Listening his question she look at him with wide smile on face. Embracing him tightly to express her joy.