Part 3

“Uncle, There’s call for you.”

A Girl carrying a Phone, approached an Elderly man. Who was Busy, in instructing the workers. But listening to her voice, he turned around to look at her. She immediately passed him, his Phone then went away.

“Hail Lord Krishna.”

Speaking on call, the Men greeted the caller politely. Only to hear, the caller inquired his identity.

“Is it Mr Alok Agnihotri speaking?”

“Yes and you are?”

“Expect the purpose of Calling you, nothing matters. Mr Agnihotri.”

“So what might be your purpose, to call me?

Though feeling displeased, with the arrogance of the caller. He didn’t vent his annoyance, only inquired calmly.

“I’ve a deal for you, You’ll receive a desirable amount. If you accept it”

“Not interested.”

Rejecting the offer, he disconnected the call. And turn to look, but seeing the arrival of a few guests. He went to welcome them. Only to stop by the vibration of his phone. Looking at the screen, he realised it's the same caller. He declined the call, then greeted the Guest. But the Phone continues to vibrate, irking the answer to the call.

“Mr Agnihotri, don’t be ignorant, first listen to what I want you to do.”

“Don’t you get it? I’ve no intent to earn anything, by immoral means.”

“Alright not money, we can fulfil any of your wishes. If you agree, cancel the wedding.”

“What nonsense you’re spouting?”

“It won’t be nonsense, when you’ll get anything you desire.”

“But why do you want me to cancel the wedding? What’s your gain?”

“Mr Agnihotri, my intent and gain doesn’t matter. Your obedience to our offer does.”

“Listen well, whoever you are. I’m not going to cancel the wedding.”

“Mr Agnihotri, you can’t afford saying no to us. It’ll be good for you to agree with us.”

“Thanks for warning, but I can’t afford to agree with you either.”

Rejecting them once more, he again disconnected the call. Without sparing a second to hear, the reply of the caller. Who were they? Didn’t matter anymore. Their arrogance and unacceptable demand had him enraged.

“Dad. What happened?”

Looking at Her Father’s furious expression, Riya inquired from him. While carrying a basket full of sweet approached him. She was dressed in a Pink and white colour combination suit, Hair tied up in a messy bun.

“Nothing, leave this here Riya, and where’s Siya?”

“Busy in her office work And do I need to inform you? She skipped her lunch.”

“What. But She’ll have to attend, Prayer at the Temple. Leave it, I'll make her eat.”

Saying this he left towards the kitchen, leaving the task of Supervising the workers to Riya. And approached Siya’s room. Watching Siya, sitting on bed. Completing paperwork, he knocked on the door.

“Dad, what’s needed to knock, please come in.”

“You skipped your meal again Siya.”

“I’m sorry, I was busy at work.”