Part 2

“Danish I’ve been calling you for a long time, why didn't you pi.. ewe you stink like swine.”

Covering her nose, upon stepping inside the room. She made a disgusted face, watching Danish laying on the cold Floor. With bottles of liquor laying scattered around him. He was wet, with perspiration clothes and wrinkled Hair messy.

“Jeet, what happened to him?”

Knowing he’s not in condition to reply, She turns towards his Assistant. Jeet who arrived there with Bowl of Soup.

“Don’t know Mam, he was out before, without Security and me. But upon his return, he locked himself up here.”

“Huh, fine, asked the staff to help him clean and sober up.”

“Are you going Back?”

“No I’ll be waiting for him, in the lounge let him know once he’s sober.”

Saying this, she turned and walked towards the private lounge. Picking a magazine from the table, she sat on the couch. Despite reading it for a while, nothing register in her brain. As she was lost in some thoughts, absolutely unaware off time passed.

“Are you here anything important Naina?”

“Entire universe seems to conspire against me, whenever I try to get him.”

She huffed in annoyance, while briefing him. How she was with Him, but he left urgently, before they did anything.

“I’ve told you before, you’re not capable of taming a beast like him.”

“Whatever, hey congrats he lost the Solar port project.”

Ruffling his hair he sighed Exhaustedly, then glanced at Naina sitting before him. Smiling at him, which reminds him of a smiling face he wishes to have by his side.

“It’s not worth congratulations cause I didn’t bag that project either.”

“Huh if not you and Abhi, then who else? Weren’t you out to get this?”

She asked with a frown, if not Abhimaan or Danish. Then who got the project? Who else is capable of taking over this project? Where’s Danish looked at her, listening to her question. Then murmur slowly, but audible enough for her ears. A name which made her eyes go wide in surprise.

***********

“Congrats Sir we’ve got the custody of Young Master.”

The man with black Coat, taking his specs off. Congratulations to the one sitting on the couch. A faint smile appeared on The men’s Face, who was looking down at the child sleeping on his lap.

“Seems like the young Master’s arrival is a blessing, I’ve been informed we’ve bagged the Solar Port project too Sir.”

“Good Job.”

“Sir, um when are you planning to return?”

“Why?”

“Um, I'm just casually asking, Sir.”

“I want you to lead the solar port project Neil, and Mr Kant, there's a dispute on Heritage resort.”

“Oh I’ll handle that Sir you don’t worry.”

“Hm, then you both may leave.”

Kant and Neil both walked out, on receiving dismissal orders by him. Once out they both shared a glance then smiled.

“If it wasn’t for Young Master Shaurya, you'd have been bearing the wrath of him.”

“Right Mr Kant, but that won’t be new for me. I’m used to Samrat Sir’s whims.”