Part 24

"It's no secret, partnership with you leads to profit Mr Rathor..

One tried to butter him up, after the review of their new model of car. Which they're going to launch next week.

"But we'll be honoured to know you entrust us with Identity of your..

"No...

Before he complete Samrat strictly denied, not because he fear someone will covet the expert Automobile designer of their company. But because the Designer entrust him with their identity.

"Why not? We can use it to..

"That was only condition put by the designer to work with us..

It was the first time, when They've receive an Explanation from Samrat Rathor, hence they sense the gravity of situation and instead of annoying him with pestering to know the identity they decided to let the matter slid.

"Alright then let's sign the deal.."

The associate nodded calmly while sharing glance with each other. The more they were kept in dark, and he was taking major to secure the identity the more they feel intrigue to know. However they had no courage to go against him when he's truly determine to reveal nothing.

"Looking forward to earn more profit."

"Likewise.."

Nodding he let them escorted out by his assistant then focused back on his managing team in the cabin.

"Sir, the hike in tax by govt, will impact on our production..."

"Already there's drop in sale due to the pandemic in last year..

"We're not assemble to present issue.. But solution.."

Spinning the paperweight on table, he Interrupted the people, narrating tale of past loss or impacts. When his phone buzzed, with demand of his attention. Checking the caller ID he excused himself out of meeting. But on hearing the caller, he look back Instructed his assistant with eye and walked out of there.

"Mr Rathor won't join?

"No, there's an emergency so he left.. On behalf of him I'll lead the meeting..

Everyone nodded, then got busy in discussing further. About the growth, govt policy impacts and new projects investment and management.

"Shaurya whats with you?"

Instead of replying the young boy stared at the Assistant. Who passed a file to Samrat who on checking the content stared at Shaury in amusement.

"You threw tantrum cause of this?..

"I want to attend it.."

Samrat nodded and was ready to grant him permission to join others for camp, and make arrangements for him cause he missed to register his name on last day. But stopped on watching the location mention for camp.

"Hm, do you think I'm easy to fooled?.

Realising her Dad figure out the reason, he bite his lips then look at the assistant who avoided meeting his gaze helplessly.

"Of course not..

"Then why Shaurya?..

"I don't know what you're asking about, I just want to join my friends..

"The friends you hardly bother about..

"Dad..

"Leave us alone, and you come closer..

The assistant and butler rushed out of room, on his instruction where's Shaurya approach his dad with hesitant steps.

"Dad, I really mean no harm I just want to.."