Part 5

“Siya Agnihotri.”

Alarmed by the sound of the door being opened. Siya starts to struggle harder. But hearing Her name, from her captor’s mouth. She stopped struggling and subconsciously. Raised her head, at her Captor’s direction. In response to her name being called.

“I suggest that you stop crying. You won’t be harmed, if you obey me.”

Listening to the fierce warning, She froze in her place. But hearing the sound of approaching footsteps. She starts to struggle to free herself. She didn’t know how long it’s been. Since she's been taken from her house.

“In fact. You Wouldn’t Have Been Taken here. If only your  Father had listened to me.”

She Shivered, out of fright. On feeling a trace of rage, in his voice. While Mentioning, her Father. But then she gasped, at the feel of her. Captor coming nearer and leaning on her.

“I bet, You’re curious and extremely frightened. About your present circumstances. Isn’t it?”

Unable to communicate verbally, because of her gagged mouth. She nodded her head, in agreement. She had regained consciousness a while ago. But the effect of the drug wasn’t over. It had made her feel dizzy and nauseated. She wasn’t even aware of her whereabouts. Or time since, she’s abducted. Nor anything about her Abductors, nor their purpose. All of it, Made her feel more miserable.

“Then Don’t be. Cause My little Nymph, they don't matter. Only my Goal matters.”

Gasping in surprise, she turned her head. Then crawled back, towards what she assumed to be a wall. On feeling cold touch, on her cheeks. Only to feel goose bumps, out of fright hearing the sound of low chuckle. Her stomach churn, in disgust. As she felt her Captor’s hands, trailing down on her neck.

“You desire freedom and I want my dear ones happiness.”

She frowned at him, feeling extremely confused. His words didn't make sense to her. In fact the entire situation was beyond her understanding. How can she not be curious, confused, concerned or frightened? When She’s abducted, not knowing. Why is she abducted, or What’s going to happen with her? Anyone in sane mind, in her place will be restless.

“Now, just call your Father, tell him to cancel your wedding..”

Despite being aware, she can’t see him. She turn in his direction, Hearing his Words. Upon learning the reason behind her abduction. Isn’t ransom or vengeance. But this demand was far more difficult to accept. She immediately shook, her head in denial. Cause she knee, this wasn’t in her. Or her Father’s hand anymore, to cancel the wedding. Cause the aftermath of, Cancelling the wedding. Will be disastrous, for her and her Family. Their future, their family Prestige is at stake.

“You won’t? Fine then, enjoy your stay here. Until the auspicious wedding time is over.”

She began to shake, her head helplessly in denial. Ready to even plead, but with her mouth gagged. She could only let out, muffle sounds of cry. She struggles fiercely, to free her bonded wrist. But that tighten the rope, biting her skin. Making her hissed, in terrible pain.

“Stop your futile, struggling attempt. You won’t be free, till I get what I want.”

She felt his gaze, all over herself. Which made her shiver, due to feeling creepy. But then she heard, Sound of footsteps. Knowing he’s leaving, she cried out. And crawled towards the sound of retreating footsteps. But then stopped, at the sound of the door being closed.

“Did she agree, Sir?”

“No, just like her, idiotic stubborn Father.”

He spat angrily, while loosening his tie. Walking down in the direction of a mini-bar. Sitting over the highchair, he picked a bottle. As he sighed over his Situation, cause His days were going worse. Neither his overly pampered only Family, hear him Nor these lowly outsiders. Even though they can’t afford to challenge him, they’ll.