A New Day Same Night

You arrived at your new house two days before you start school in your new town Georgia. You had came here before for a vacation with your family and you liked it here a lot. When your stuff was all un packed you decided to explore your new neighborhood with your two older brothers Tyshon and Milo. They were older than you by one and two years. "Amor! Hurry up I can't stand Milo's yapping for much longer!" You're nickname in the family was always "Amor" but your name was Sunjai. "Alright, I'm coming" The three of you head out the door and walk around the neighborhood looking at everything. When you got halfway across the neighborhood you spotted a girl and boy. The girl had long red hair mostly the same length as yours when it's out. The boy had blonde hair and had a smirk on his face while talking to the girl. Suddenly the girl looked over to you and you both made eye contact. You hated that because you were to shy but obviously Milo saw this and dragged you over to introduce themselves with Tyshon following behind. "Hey we're new to the neighborhood! I'm Milo and this is my sister Sunjai and that's my older brother Tyshon" "...Hello" "Nice to meet you I'm Aiden Clark and this is Ashlyn" "Welcome to Georgia" says Ashlyn as she looks up at you again. Which made you hide behind Milo. "Ah don't be rude Sunjai, sorry bout that shes a little shy when she's around new people she's a real extrovert if you get to know her b-" Tyshon hits his head meaning for not to say anything more. "We will be on our way now nice to meet you two" says Tyshon as he grabs your hand and walks away with Milo waving his hand frantically in the air. When you guys got back it was 9:45 you all had dinner and went to your rooms to wait for what happens every single night. It's been happening sense you were 5. You laid down in your bed with your hair out on your phone thinking to your self. "Those two look like they get along well" you close your eyes and start to think of when you go to school maybe you will have friends like them. When you open your eyes again you are in your house right next to your brothers. The sky is red and the Phantoms come out.

421 words
8/18/22