The Encounter

You were in the shadow realm as Milo would like to call it and you each had weapons. Tyshon had a knife Milo had a crowbar and you had a gun two in fact. "Why did you guys trust me with a gun again" you ask your brothers as you stand up. " Cause you wanted to hold the biggest responsibility" says Tyshon. You all leave out the house with three flashlights and phantoms right outside the door. "Get in a circle and make sure you cover all corners." Says Tyshon as he opens the door. " You all move out the house making sure the phantoms couldn't move because of the lights and then hop in the car that Milo found and start driving down the street. "Sunjai tell us if you see any phantoms, ok?" Says Milo as he looks ahead. "Got it" you said as you put one of your guns ready to fire. After 10 minutes in the car you come across the same wall you saw today and the gate open. "Milo! Tell Tyshon to turn into the gate!" You yelled to your brother and you all swerve in the wall and see a graveyard full of busses or so that looked like to you. You hop out the back of the car behind your brothers and start walking around. Milo looks up and see big lights on top of the wall. "Hey check it out, these weren't here this morning." You could all see that but before you could say something you felt someone's presence behind you. You turn around pointing the gun to the thing and almost pressing the trigger when all of sudden someone screams. "STOP DONT SHOOT". You hear those words before you wake up back in your room . "What just happened and there's other people here?"