Commotion

I grab my blue light glasses and put them in a case. I grab a buttoned plaid shirt and put it over my shirt and put on my favorite flared out tights and put on my high top converses . I get a call from Ashlyn. "Hello Ashlyn?" I say. "Hey, me and Aiden are outside of your house if you want to walk to school together. The bus broke down and the email was sent out a couple minutes ago." She says and she sounds like she's moving. " Yeah we'll be out in a second." I grab my bag and run down stairs to see Milo and Tyshon. "Alright let's get going the school is about 10 minutes away." Milo says and opens the door to see Ashlyn, Aiden, and Ben. "Hey guys!" Milo says and jumps on to Aiden and Ben. "Morning you three." I say and walk towards them and Tyshon follows behind me. "Good Morning Sunjai." Aiden says with his typical smirk. "So I've been doing some thinking about the plan." Ashlyn says. "How about all of us talk about it on the roof cause Milo and Tyshon have free periods during our lunch break." "Great." Ashlyn says and we continue to walk to school. There's a cross walk to the school that's just a couple seconds away and we're crossing it when all of a sudden I hear a loud honking. I look over and see a car driving fast. "SUNJAI!!" Tyshon screams but j just close my eyes and wait for impact. Suddenly I feel a arm grab my waist and run. When I open my eyes again I see Ben. I felt so scared that I just started to cry and he knew how i felt sense he was also terrified so we just sat down and hugged each other. "Sunjai! Are you hurt do I have to bring you to the hospital?" Tyshon ask. " no I'm okay thanks though." " and thank you Ben you saved me."  He smiled softly which was something I never saw him do. We get up and all of us make sure we're okay and get back to walking to school.

( IM SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING IVE BEEN VERY VERY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND MY DRAMA CLUB AND DANCE SO YEAH VERY SORRY.)