Maybe this isnt so bad

After all your class you go to lunch. You liked to pack your lunch and not eat the cafeteria lunch because you always got sick after eating them. You go to the cafeteria and see all the kids with their friends and you start to turn around to go eat somewhere outside when you bump into something. "I'm sorry i wasn't looking where I was going" You look up to see Ben in front of you and Aiden popping out from behind him. "Hey Sunjai! Where you going?" Aiden says while walking around Ben and getting closer to you. "I was just going to eat outside or somewhere.." you tell him saying the last part quietly. "Do you want have lunch with us then?" Ashlyn ask as she walks in front of Aiden. "Um ok I hope im not causing any trouble." You say as you start walking next to Ashlyn "Not at all" You walk with the three to a table with three other kids. The twins you saw this morning and a boy with glasses. "Guys you know Sunjai from our class she's sitting with us today" Ashlyn says and motions me to sit down. "Hi im Taylor and this my brother Tyler." Taylor says as she grabs you hand which makes you blush out of your shyness. "I'm Logan nice to meet you." You look at Logan and think to yourself. "puppy?" You thought you said it in your mind but you end up blurting out. "You thought that to right!" Ashlyn ask you and your eyes lit up. "Yeah! I thought of a little golden retriever!" You and Ashlyn talk about the golden retriever while Logan just looks like a cherry. After everything calmed down you took out your lunch. "Do you make your own lunch. Taylor ask. "Mhm I make it in the morning and I asked Mr.Thomas if I could warm it up in the classroom." "Can I try some it looks really good!" Taylor as and you were happy too. You grab a extra fork and she takes some of the food from your container and tasted it. "mhmmm this is really really good Sunjai!" Says Taylor as she gobbled down the rest of the food. "Thanks Taylor" You say as you start eating. "We'll isn't this a surprise.." a voice says behind you and you already know who it is. You turn around slowly knowing your in trouble seeing Milo behind you with a angry grin on his face. "You said you didn't pack lunch today!"