A Welcoming Party

When you home from school and take a bath you look at the time. It was 5:00 and you were really bored. You decided to hop on to your Nintendo switch for a while and then you hear a knock at your door. "Come in" you say and Tyshon walk in. "Hey so mom wanted me to come ask you if you wanted to go to this welcoming party. That girl Ashlyn's parents found out we were new and they wanted to throw a party." He says as he leans on the door. "mm ok I'll be out in a sec" you say and you get up to put the Nintendo switch away. You braid your hair and put on a black hoodie with some black tights. It was chilly yo you go you always grab some thin gloves. You go down stairs to see Milo, Tyshon and you mom in the living room talking. "You ready Amor?" Your mom ask as she hands you a container full with fruit. "Mhm let's go" You all walk down to the Banners. When you get to the house you knock on the door. " Oh hello you must be the Kanoi family" A woman who seemed to be Ashlyn's dad. "Yes my name is Amia these are my kids Tyshon Milo and Sunjai." Your mom says as you all enter the house. You sit down the container of fruit and go to the graveyard where Ashlyn's mom said that the group was. You walk to the graveyard with your brothers and see the group talking they seemed pretty heated. "Hi everyone" you say as everyone looks up "Hey Sunjai we're glad you coul-" Taylor gets cut off "Yeah yeah could you guys leave for a sec we're having a serious conversation right now" Tyler says with a in pleasant look on his face "oh um we're sorry.." you say as you look down to the ground "No need to be sorry we can have this conversation later right you guys" Logan says as he looks at everyone waiting they're response. "Yeah sorry about that" Ashlyn's says as she gestures you guys to sit. "You sit down on a near by bench and just look down at the ground while your brothers were talking to the group. "You ok?" Ashlyn says with a concerned look. "Oh yeah I'm fine it's just that um I feel like something is behind me" you say. A couple hours later it was 10:00 and you guys were back at your house thinking to your self. "This is weird does Ashlyn not feel anything" "No im just paranoid" You fall asleep and when you wake up you found your eyes opening and you gun pointing to Aidens face.