Violet...

You all pull up to the weapons shop and get out the car. You stay with Ashlyn according to Milo sense he trust her the most. As you walk with Ashlyn into the shop you can feel a pair of eyes on you. It was Ben. You turn around to look at him but he averts his glance back down and walks over to Logan instead. Strange, you thought yourself and you go into the store with Ashlyn. There was a ton of weapons and supplies in there that you guys could take for protection.

"Be careful holding these Sunjai." Ashlyn said. "I will don't worry." You reply and take a few small guns and walking back out of the store. Just as you were about to reach the car again you hear a voice. "Sunjai..." it calls out. You look around but there was nothing there. You shake it off and put the guns into the truck Ashlyn following behind doing the same. "Do we have enough?" Tyshon asked coming up to the two of you. "Yeah that should be enough supplies. This way Logan doesn't have to worry about how many times he fires the gun."

Ashlyn says and turns to Logan." "Well use a mini one for now okay?" Ashlyn asked and Logan nods. Sunjai gets in the car and looks at everyone. This was a frightening situation and yet they take it so well..they look calm..Just then someone taps her on the shoulder. "Sunjai?" It was Taylor. "Are you okay?" She asked. "Yeah I'm okay why do you ask?" "Well you were just spacing out so I thought something was happening." She says.

"No no..I'm okay just thinking." "Sunjai." There it was again. The mysterious voice. You hop out of the car and look around once more. Taylor eyebrow raises in confusion. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Did you not hear someone call my name?" You say. "No one has said your name...are you sure you are okay?". "Sunjai."

You turn around and see a figure in the distance. It was a silhouette of a girl. You run after it as it goes away. "Stop!" You shout and keep running. The others shout out your name and Tyshon starts running after you along with Milo and the others behind him. You kept running into the woods chasing the figure. "I just want to know who you are please!" Then the figure stops. "You don't remember me..?" You stop catching your breath and then look closer.. no..i-it can't be.. "V-Violet...?" You say with a trembling voice. You step closer and get a look at the figure. It was her. "Hey Sunjai..how have you been..?"