School=Hell

It was the first day of school for you and your siblings. You knew people were gonna ask why you were so late into the school year but you didn't care. You put on some green and white pants with a white shirt and grabbed a pink hoodie just in case you got cold. You also grabbed your air pods because you didn't want to hear everyone talk on the bus. You go down stairs to see your brothers sitting in the living room waiting. "We're leaving mom bye!" Milo says as you all walk out the door. You guys walk to your bus stop and wait till the bus comes. "Hey Amor what did you see last night why did you put up the gun?" Asked Milo while he was texting someone. "I had my eyes closed but I knew the gun was on something all I heard next was don't shoot." You tell him. After you say that the bus pulls up and the three of you get on the bus. However once you found a seat next to Tyshon you realize that the girl and the boy from yesterday were right next you. "HEY we meet again!" The boy says as he leans on your seat. "mhm" was all you could say as you try to turn on your audible book. "So why are you guys coming in so late into the year." Was the question you wanted to avoid so bad. "We had to move because of personal business" your brother speaks up as a sign he could handle the situation. "Ahh I see anyways where's you other brother?" Aiden ask as he looks around. "He's at the front of the bus" he replies. "And yo-" "That's enough Aiden it's 7:00 in the morning chill out with all the questions" Ashlyn says as she looks up from her phone. "Sunjai you 15 right you'll be in our grade." Says Ashlyn "Ok thanks" you tell her as the bus stops in front of you new school also know as your HELL. You get off the bus following your brothers while Ashlyn and Aiden and one tall boy who Aiden was talking to which you found out his names was Ben followed behind. "So are you planning on joining any clubs?" Asked Aiden. "No my plate is already full with dance,figure skating and fencing ." You say as you open the door. "You do dance?" Ashlyn ask "Mhm I'm on a dance competition team do I do all sorts of dance." " Nice I do ballet" Ashlyn says as we all stop in front of the principals office. "We'll nice talking to you three I told you my sister will start talking as long a-" Tyshon gives him a look to shut his mouth and waves them goodbye as we enter the principals office. I get my schedule and walk down to my classroom and see the teacher talking to what looked to be twins. He almost comes into the class when he sees you walking toward the classroom. "You must be out new student Sunjai isn't that right?" " Yes sir." "Ok we'll come on in." You walk in with who your teachers name was Mr.Thomas and spot Aiden Ashlyn and Ben. "At least im in a class with people I can have conversations with" Good morning class we have a new transfer student would you like to introduce yourself? "Um ok.. Hello my name is Sunjai Kanoi, I'm 15 years old and I like hamsters." You hear some comments in the back that you always here in your schools like "Wow she's pretty" "I wonder if I can talk to her" Honestly you hated those comments that's you just wanted to throw them out the window. "You can sit right behind Ashlyn. Ashlyn could you raise your hand please. Ashlyn raisers her hand and you sit behind her starting your first class at your new school.