Skinny Dipping - Eddie Munson

This is another request from Tumblr.

It was date night for Eddie and Y/N. They had gone out for dinner and a movie, and now Y/N is wrapped in Eddie's arms in the back of his van on the property of his drug supplier. Reefer Rick was currently in prison, but he didn't mind Eddie using his home. He had trust in Eddie, his most dependable and reliable dealer. The back doors were opened wide, revealing a stunning view of Lovers Lake.

The lake is illuminated by the full moon, making the small waves glisten like diamonds. The summer heat had them both hot and sweaty. They'd been silent for the last ten minutes, just soaking up each other's presence as they came down from their highs, Metallica playing quietly in the background.

Y/N is staring out at the lake, her hot, sweaty back pressing up against his equally hot, sweaty chest. At this point, the black crystal water was inviting her in. She's annoyed with herself for not thinking to bring a swimsuit. But then she has a lightbulb moment. It was not something she had considered before, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

She pulls away from Eddie, causing her favorite metal head and Dungeon Master to groan.

"What are you doing?" he asks, slightly frowning in confusion as she climbs out of the van and away from him. "Where are you going?"

She smirks and turns to face him as she reaches behind her to unzip her skirt. She responds, letting her skirt drop to the ground and stepping over it, "For a swim."

"There's nothing for us to swim in," Eddie states the obvious.

"I know," she smirks, her top quickly joining her skirt, leaving her in deep red lace underwear and a matching bra. She knows it's Eddie's favorite set . While she reaches behind her back to unclip her bra, he raises an eyebrow and licks his top lip like he always does when he's considering something, as he takes her all in.

"Are you going to join me or sit there and stare at me like some pervert?" she teases, sliding the bra straps down her arms as she removes the lacy garment.

"I'm a pervert only for you." He leaps from the van and pulls her into his arms, kissing her vehemently. "I can't let my girl go in the water by herself," he murmurs against her lips.

She returns his kiss with a giggle and runs her hands under his Iron Maiden shirt, his Hellfire Club one being among the dirty laundry in his room. They break the kiss just long enough for Y/N to lift Eddie's shirt off him. As soon as his shirt hits the ground with her clothing, he hastily returns his lips to hers. She takes his belt off and undoes his jeans as he kicks off his shoes. She pulls his jeans and underwear away from his hips. He shuffles out of them, brushing his rough hands against her soft skin and hooking his fingers into the side of her underwear, pulling them down her legs.

She takes a step out of her underwear and kicks them to where their clothes are. She smirks as she ends the kiss. "I'll race you to the water."

She doesn't give him time to prepare as she sprints for the water. As she steps into the lake, the cold water instantly cools her down. She lets out a surprised gasp and laughs as Eddie lifts her up and carries her deeper into the water. As the water gets deeper, she wraps her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.

Eddie kisses her again, this time softly, as they both float in the water, wrapped in each other's arms. She had never looked more beautiful to him. Her eyes glistened like the water around them; a bright smile formed on her lips; her skin was shiny and smooth; and the expression on her face was one of pure happiness.

"I fucking love you so much," he says, his voice soft and meaningful, his big beautiful brown eyes locked on hers. He had never felt such love before they started dating. It always surprises him that someone like her could love him back. They started dating in his first senior year, which was also her senior year. He couldn't understand why she had stayed with him for so long.

He was a third-year senior, the town's freak, because he didn't conform to what society expected of him. He was a drug dealer, a fantasy nerd, and a rebel. He had no idea what she saw in him, despite the fact that she had told him numerous times why she loved him.

"I love you too, Eddie," she responds, kissing him.

The rest of their night was spent in total and utter bliss.