"Study" time - Eddie Munson

Another request from Tumblr.

Y/N is startled awake as the trailer door slams shut. She hadn't intended to doze off while she awaited Eddie's return from his Hellfire Club meeting. She was more tired than usual since this week at the video store had seemed busier. She wasn't sure if it was the upcoming spring break or the fact that everyone had chosen to host a movie night this week. She was sorting through the returned VCRs when she started falling asleep at the counter, and Steve had instructed her to go home.

As Eddie entered his bedroom with a discouraged expression on his face, she sat up on the bed. The mischievous gleam in his deep brown eyes had faded, and his shoulders slumped.

"What's wrong?" she asked as he flung himself on the bed next to her. His face hit the pillow as he screamed in frustration and murmured something she couldn't quite make out. "I'm sorry. What was that? I don't understand your pillow grumbling."

He groans into the faintly stained pillow once more before turning onto his back and looking up at her. "I'm failing yet again."

"No, you're not," she responds, perplexed as to why he would believe so. He assured her that he was passing his classes, albeit not with an A or even a B, but he was well on his way to graduating.

"Ms. O'Donnell told me today that I was barely passing her class," he informs her. "I have to pass her final or I won't graduate...again."

She frowns, remembering her days in the old teacher's classroom, Prior to starting a relationship with Eddie, she had never had any problems with the teacher. In fact, she had warned her against being in a relationship with Eddie, claiming that the metalhead would only bring her down to his level. "I'm pretty sure the old hag just has it in for you."

He sighs, "Or I'm just stupid."

She reprimands him for talking so negatively about himself by giving him a little tap on the shoulder. "You're not stupid. You just struggle sometimes. You are not failing, either. "You just need to pass this final, like you mentioned.""And how am I going to achieve that?" he asks cynically.

"I'll help with your studies," She gets up from his bed and walks over to the desk, which was across the room. She searches through the notebooks until she locates the one she gave him that had all of her notes from the previous year. He sits up as she returns to the bed and settles back down next to him. "Have you gone over my notes from last year?"

He has a remorseful expression in his eyes as she glances at him. He hadn't even glanced at her notes, if he were being completely honest. In order to create room for the notebooks that contained all of his notes and campaigns for his Dungeons & Dragons adventures, he had pushed her notebooks aside and quickly forgotten about them.

"You haven't, have you?" His silence was all the answer she needed. "Edward Munson."

He rolls his eyes, "Jesus Christ, don't you start on me."

He hated that he was letting her down. He didn't want to. She had been by his side through both his failure to graduate while she graduated herself last year. She had the opportunity to end their relationship and move on to someone else, but she stuck with him, offered him support, and continued to love him through it all.

"Look through my notes. I've highlighted everything that should be helpful," she instructs him. "I'll do my best to help you if there is anything you need help with.""I'm struggling with everything," he admits, leaning back against his headboard.She feels Eddie drawing circles on her back. His light touches her, sending a thrill through her body. "Where are you up to in class?"

As he tells her where they were up to, he leans closer, his chest against her back, kissing her from her shoulder to her neck. She chews her lower lip as she flips through the pages, looking for the necessary notes.

"Eddie," she breathes softly, a whimper caught in her throat. As he puts his lips on her sweet spot, his teeth graze her skin. To prevent any further moans from escaping her throat, she bites her lip more firmly. "You need to study,"

"I can do that later," he replies, moving away from her neck and turning her head towards him. He takes the notebook from her grasp and tosses it to the side, while he crushes his lips to hers in a bruising kiss.

He pushes her back into the bed, as he crawls over top of her, running his ringed hands beneath his Dio shirt that she's wearing. With one knee bowed against his hip and the other wedged between his legs, she pulls on his shirt to draw him closer. She was aware that he was doing this to divert her attention from his difficulties. She would allow the distraction... this time.