Introduction

In an alternative timeline - our heroes could never rectify the snap that claimed 50% of all life, and as a result The Avengers disbanded, now all but strangers to one another.

In the hope of learning to deal with his failings, Steve Rogers still goes by 'Nomad', teaming up with fellow Avenger Clint Barton (Ronin) to build an organisation eliminating criminals who weren't victims of the snap out of grief, and also make deals with ones who may be useful in giving information/spying on others who are targets.

'Nomad' and 'Ronin' are known to be ruthless, but they too have eventually had to resort to dabbling in the trade, getting their hands on smuggled weapons and imported goods such as alcohol and medicines that are now rare for people to get a hold of.

One man who they now have dealings with is well known to them.

Jonah Kenley.

Now onto our protagonist - Montana Kenley.

Montana knows that what her father does is wrong. If anything, she'd rather have lost him in the snap instead of her mother. From that, an empire has been built, and even though she'd love to escape, it is her father's power that prevents that.

It's not until Steve and Montana meet and the fire ignites, that she realises who this man really is - and how her father would rage hell if he ever found out. Business is business, but when it's business mixed with pleasure? There is sure to be bloodshed.

With their secret meetings becoming more frequent and risk of being caught seeming all the more exciting, Montana knows that she is playing a dangerous game.

But just how far would she go for Steve Rogers?

Warnings and tags for this story include:

- SMUT 🌶️🌶️🌶️ (I honestly hope I can do this justice; I feel like lately I'm failing with this)

- Explicit language 🤬

- Oral Sex 🫦

- Bondage 🪢

- Masturbation

- Violence (let's face it, her dad's not a nice guy)

- Death 💀

- Implied drug use 💊

- Mentions of alcohol use and smoking 🚬🥃

- Some possibility of possessive behaviour

- Age Gap Romance 💘

Once again, can I give a polite reminder for readers to be mindful when they comment. Any that are rude, offensive or uncalled for will be deleted.

This story will be coming soon and in terms of updates, they - like others - will be on an 'as and when' basis. I have other stories to complete so I'd be grateful if people could take this into account. 

Thanks for checking this story out, and I hope that you'll all enjoy what's yet to come 😉

Gee 💕