4

It hadn't taken them too long to get back. No sooner had they passed over the threshold to Steve's apartment, their lips were on one another - both of them having held back that urge during the journey.

And it had been worth it.

Slamming the newly half drunk bottle onto a nearby table, they began to shed their clothes, kisses being placed everywhere upon exposed skin. Steve hoisted her up, her smooth legs wrapping around his waist as he carried her through to the bedroom. The material of her panties between her legs already damp against his abs.

Pinning her between the wall and himself, he hoisted her up more so as her legs were now over his shoulders, hands keeping themselves around his neck to hold on. It seemed that she had underestimated how strong he was, no matter how muscular. With a swift rip, the underwear was pulled from her body, his face now burying in between her legs.

Montana's hands tugged at his hair as his tongue worked it's way in circles over her clit. "Fuck!" she moaned loudly, moving her hips as best as she could against his face.

His tongue dug deeper into her tasting as much as he could until slowly he felt her begin to shake. Cum seeping into his mouth and coating his beard.

Now, as he moved away, he looked up at her and then carried her over to bed, laying her down and then moving back between her legs again to lap up what he'd missed. "You taste fucking amazing". He muttered, noting her legs open wider for him. "Eager eh, sweetheart?"

"You promised me champagne". She lifted her head and looked down at him.

Steve smirked. "I'll get the bottle". Getting up and going to find it. He cracked it open on his return and took a swig, then crawling over Montana's body once more. "Open wide..." Her mouth fell open and he poured some in, then pressing his lips on her own. The taste of champagne passed between them as their tongues danced with one another.

Putting the bottle down the side of the bed, he began to kiss down her neck and chest, nudging her legs apart. The tip of his cock teased along her folds, her gasps filling the room while she moved to accommodate him more. "Fuck me, hard - just like I know you want to". She urged quietly.

"Believe me I plan on it". He smirked, pushing inch by inch into her until she'd taken him fully. "Let's get you nice and full of me eh?"

He started off slow, building up until he was slamming into her hard - the bed now smacking against the wall with every powerful thrust. He pulled her legs up, moving deeper into her until he was hitting her cervix.

Her moans slowly turned into small cries, Steve feeling her tighten around his cock as he continued. His forehead rested against hers, eyes now staring deeply into one another. "Look at me when you cum". He now uttered against her mouth, Montana breaking the kiss he gave and moaning his name as he fucked her through the most intense orgasm she'd had then privilege to experience. "Shit..." He growled as he felt himself spill into her - warm cum now seeping out and down them.

Groans were replaced with breathy pants, both of them coming down from their high.

Steve rolled off of her and felt for the champagne bottle, sitting himself up and then taking a swig before passing it to Montana.

She pulled the sheets around her, her head a hazy mix of sex and champagne. Both hung in the air around them while she drank the liquid and then lay back against the pillows.

"I had no idea you were that strong..."

He settled next to her. "I'm full of surprises".

"Apparently so..." She groaned slightly as her body began to ache. "I have no idea how I'm gonna walk in the morning". If she felt this way now, then it would probably be ten times as bad in the morning - but a good kind of bad that had been worth every moment. 

"Legs are overrated". He chuckled, leaning over and kissing her once more. "And you? You're probably the most beautiful girl I've ever set my eyes on".

"I'm sure you say that to all the girls you bed". A guy like him was probably out most evenings and bringing back girls like her to keep his dick soaked. He had money, it was clear that he mingled with the likes of men like her father. Other than his face and physique, that was probably what drew women to him. 

He shook his head. "I'm serious. The moment I saw you in the bar I knew I had to have you". Brushing some hair from her face as she looked up at him.

Her fingers trailed down his beard, her eyes meeting with his own. "And you just might - if you can afford me..."