02 - maybe i should run away ?

Aurelia

My eyes are burning and I have a headache.

"Aurelia you need to get ready now"
"Manaal why I just woke up? "

She looks down and mutters "there here to take you". I feel my insides turn upside down and my breathing increases. My eyes open wide. "Already"

Manaal doesn't say anything more, she moves back and forth and quickly packs me a bag. "Aurelia you silly girl you didn't get your bags packed, just take this one for now and come back later on for the rest of your things". I don't pay attention, my palms are sweating. There are all sort of scenarios going through my head. What if he abuses me? What if he shuts me down? What if he ...

Manaal shakes me bringing me back to reality. "Aurelia please for the love of God, get ready and come downstairs". I nod my head and she walks out the room giving me a encouraging smile. I make my way to the bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face with cold water. I look into the mirror and see myself. My eyes are dull and my face is pale. I go to the dressing table and do a very natural makeup only including lip gloss, mascara and blush. I then change into a white cardigan and some black ripped jeans. I leave my hair dangling down and make my way downstairs.

I'm standing outside the living room door, I can't bring myself to enter. I can hear multiple voices which I think are including my father's and my brothers. I suddenly feel extremely cold and my hands start fidgeting. My heart starts pounding against my rib cage and my eyes become watery. I take deep breaths in and out and then knock on the door so ever lightly that I'm sure they didn't hear. I slowly open the door and take a step in. I look straight ahead and see a guy who looks emotionless. He face holds no sort of expression. He looks around 6ft and have dark brown hair that are messy but still look good. He is wearing a white t-shirt with some of the buttons undone and some black pants. He hands have tattoos which I can't really make out what they are about. He also have two rings on his middle and the other on his ring finger, on the left hand with a bracelet chain. On his other hand he has a watch. "Aurelia, dear come here" my father says. His voice is an act of warmth and care but I see through it. I shiver at the thought of how many years I've spent with the same tone aimed at me. You'll think I would be used to it now. I looked into my father eyes and there's only hate as usual. I don't want to, I really don't but I do walk to my father and sit a few inches away from him. He gives me the side eye and grins making me feel extremely uncomfortable and unsafe. "This is your husband". He announces. My insides feels weird, I still haven't been able to comprehend that I'm married. I means a least he's good looking right. No forget I said that. That's - "Aurelia you will be leaving with him". My father voice brings me back from my daydreaming. I look up to see my "husband" leaving through the living room door. I let out a breathe that I didn't realise I was holding in. Out of the blue I feel a slight burn on my right arm and look to see my father holding it tight and twisting it. I feel pain, pain which I had gone through multiple times for the last 12 years. "You will not disappoint me and will do exactly what Aaron wants you too, do you understand. Even if that means having to kill yourself" my father sneers. Every single time his words hit me. They hurt so much. He doesn't care if I die or live as long as it won't affect him in the bare minimum. He grabs my arm tighter, forcing me to stand up. "Leave and remember don't create any unnecessary problems, you know very well what I'm capable off, Don't you. There's a proud grin on his face that I wish I could just wipe off him.

I make my way outside and there's a GMA T. 50s Niki Lauda, my mouth drop wide, I swear that the most expensive car. I remember that once I was researching about random cars because of this stupid essay during college and a GMA T. 50s Niki Lauda, cost around $4.3 million. He has is in the colour black and is literally looks so beautiful.