33 - i can't do this

Aurelia

I miss him. It's been nearly 2 WHOLE DAYS. 2 days without hearing Aaron's chuckle. Without hearing him utter my name. Without hearing him use all those Italian nicknames he calls me which I don't understand.Without his BIG FAT ego coming in the way of everything I do.

Without his intoxicating smell. Without those butterflies he used to give me. Without that smile that came upon my face once I saw him.

It's been 2 WHOLE DAYS WITHOUT EVEN SEEING HIS FACE. His perfect face.
I miss him so much.

So fucking much that it hurts.
It's hurts.

I can't do this anymore.

I feel empty. I don't know why but I do. I feel incomplete and I don't know why and I don't know how to fix it.

I haven't left the hospital since I've arrived. I only go to the bathroom to brush my teeth or shower otherwise I just stay sat outside the intensive care unit where Aaron is.

.................

My head is spinning and my visions is blurry probably due to not eating but I can't. I can't stuff food down my throat knowing that Aaron is fighting between life and death.

Ice has told me multiple times to eat but I can't. there is just a lump in my throat and I can't bring myself to do anything. Ice bought me food but I would watch the food on my plate, not finding the courage in me to eat. And just grab a glass of water next to me and take a sip from it.

I think he's fed up of me and if he's not, he should be.

I stand up from my seat and head outside. I feel suffocated and trapped.

I bury my face in my hands while the wind makes goosebumps arise on my skin. I take a seat on a bench hidden away just all alone. The bench is hidden by all the trees and plants around it and for some reason I like it this way.

I like being away from everyone. Just having me and myself.

Even with so much air around me, it feels like I can't breathe. I just sit there for minutes, lost in my thoughts yet again.

My head snaps after hearing multiple footsteps, I stare at two people entering the hospital building and a sigh leaves my mouth.
I've been extremely alert since the incident with Aaron I just don't seem to feel safe anymore.

I inhale and exhale, trying to keep my eyes from watering.

I shouldn't have left him.
I should have stayed there no matter what.

I feel range build within me and all the want to do it cry but there are no tears coming out now.

I stand up to here back inside but suddenly there's a sharp pain I feel.

My heart starts to beat rapidly as my head started to hurt.

I fall back onto the bench and inhale and exhale.

I'm mentally and physically so tired.
I wish it was me instead of Aaron. I wish I was the one on life support. I wish I was the one fighting between death and life. I wouldn't even hesitate picking death after all it's much better than the life I'm living now.

I close my eyes and I feel my body give up. I feel like darkness overtake me. I pray that it's eternal.

I can't do this not anymore.

Ice

I told Greyson to tell Aurelia father to come in.
We had a talk and then he asks to meet Aurelia but when we went to were she usually would be she wasn't there.

She's probably gone toilet.

"Aurelia hasn't been eating for the past days and she isn't in a very good condition."

Aurelia's father eyes move around in Amusement.
??
Probably just me

"I was wondering if you could possible explain to her that she needs to eat."

"Of course you just have to bring her to me."
He chuckles

He's a strange man

"I'm not sure where's she's gone but she'll probably be back soon."

Aurelia father takes a seat and takes his phone out.

"I'll go look for her if you don't mind Mr Romano."

"Sure sure don't worry about me I'm sure Greyson will keep me good company."

I nod my head and walk of to find Aurelia.

I ask the nurses around if she could have possible gone to the bathroom but they said that she has gone the other way down the stairs.

I quickly hurry down the direction the told me which leads me outside. I walk around the area but she's nowhere to be seen.

I ask a few people walking by and they have also not seen her.
There's a strong fear inside me.

I hurry along the right side and see some trees I walk around and find a path. I walk further and see Aurelia numb against the bench.
There's are tears rolling down her cheeks and her eyes are shut.

I quickly run towards her.
"Aurelia. Aurelia are you okay ?"

I question her but there isn't any response. I shake her lightly to get her attention but she doesn't move.

"Aurelia. AURELIA."

I quickly pick her up and run inside the hospital. The nurses place Aurelia on a stretcher and take her into a room.

I just pace back and forth around the corridor.

It's been 10mins and nobody has come out that room.

I decide to let Aurelia's father know what has happened and when I do there's no emotion. I'm surprised but he's in the mafia so maybe that's why.

I hope that's why...

The doctor comes out the room after around 20mins or so.

"Is she fine? What happened to her?"

"Don't worry she's fine now. She got dehydrated and she hasn't been eating so therefore she's gotten really weak."

"Thank you."

"We've put her on a drip she should be fine soon. You can go see her if you like."

I shake hands with the doctor and thank him one last time.

Just as I'm about to enter the room I'm interrupted

"I will like to go meet my daughter that is if you don't mind."

"Sure." I stand back as Aurelia's father walks into the room and closes the door.
....

"So Greyson you know Aurelia's father."

"No why'd you think so."
He shakes him head

"Oh you guys just seemed so close and that too quick."

"I don't know he a creepy man that's for sure ." Greyson say with a chuckle.

"I'm not a fan of him either."

You lots should be nicer to me. I am updating much more.

Now you'll all be getting a update after 20days x

Jk
Love you

Vote and comment

♥️🍓