21 - laughing and adrenaline

Aaron

"What do you mean Lyra?" I stand up in annoyance and make my way upstairs and towards her bedroom door. I look inside and she's actually not there.
"Aurelia." I walk further in.
"Aurelia don't test my patience."
There's no fucking reply. I head towards the bathroom door and knock on it.
"Aurelia."
I open the door and head inside. Aurelia is on the floor. I run up to her. I shake her head a little but she doesn't respond. The fuck!

"Aurelia."
I pick her up and take her towards the bed. She's in this beautiful brown dress that perfectly fits her curves. Her hair is covering her face. I slowly remove her hair to see her peaceful yet distress face.
"Lyra bring some water."

For some strange reason I'm a little worried. I've never ever felt like this before and I'm all new to the ways Aurelia makes me feel.
Lyra comes running in with a glass of water. I take it from her hands and sprinkle some of Aurelia face. Her eyebrows frown and her eyes close tighter. I get some more water and repeat my action. Her eyes slowly flutter open and she looks around confused. When her brown caramel crescent moons, which I can never get use to, Land on me, her expression changes. She doesn't hold the eye contact and instead looks the other way.
What the fuck?
"Aurelia. Don't."

She gets up and heads towards the bathroom. She stumbles a little and just as I'm about to get up and help her she holds on Lyra.
Lyra takes her to the bathroom door and Aurelia leaves her hand.
I frown my eyebrows and look towards Lyra. She shrugs at me.
Aurelia enters the bathroom and I hear a lock.
"Why the fuck did she lock the door when she fucking fainted in there?"
Lyra looks at me and shakes her head.

Aurelia's taking the piss. Me and Lyra have been here for like 10mins now and Aurelia hasn't come out. I tell Lyra to go and that I'll take care of it. She hesitantly leaves. After waiting for 5 more minutes, I knock on the bathroom door.

"Aurelia."
There's no reply.
She's either dead or just playing with me.
I control my breathing and try to calm myself down.
"Aurelia don't test me."
And of course she doesn't reply.
"If you don't reply, I'll actually break the door. Don't.underestimate.me"
There's a long pause and just as I'm about to break open the door, I hear her voice.
"Go away." Her voice comes out shaky.
"Aurelia are you crying."
"Go away Aaron go."
"Aurelia-"
"Aaron just leave me alone." She sounds upset and I don't want to trigger her more so I slowly move away from the bathroom door.
"I'll send Lyra."
There's a rope pulling me towards her. I don't want to leave but my presence hurts her so I do. I send Lyra over to her room and tell her to let me know when she falls asleep.

I know why she's upset but my ego isn't accepting it. I'm the reason. I shouldn't have reacted that way. I shouldn't have said all that to her. I really shouldn't have.

Aurelia

"Lyra it hurts."
Lyra smooths my hair as my head is on her lap.
"Don't worry I'm sure Aaron didn't mean it."
"Lyra he was serious. There was no hesitation."
"Aw my baby." She kisses my forehead.
"I would die for you if it meant that you would be happy, even for a second."
I shake my head
"I need you here. Alive."

"Lyra I'm tired."
She gives me a weak smile.
"Aurelia I know it's hard, I've seen it my whole life but now that you here, you need to be strong my baby."
I've grown on Lyra. She a mother like figure for me exactly like Manaal. I don't think I would have been able to make it if it wasn't for her.
"Let yourself rest. I'm right here Aurelia right here."
He smoothing voice allows me to relax and I give in. My eyes flutter shut and I shuffle closer to Lyra.

I wake up to light gleaming through my room. My head still hurts from yesterday night. I head into the bathroom and freshen up. I changed into a blue oversized t-shirt and wear some white ripped jeans. I put my hair up with a claw clip and apply some sunscreen. I make my way downstairs into the kitchen.

"Lyra." I run towards her and give her a big hug.
"Oh my. Honey you scared me."
I giggle and sit on the kitchen island . I watch her as she cook some bangles and egg on the Strove.
"Is Aaron home?"
She always cooks breakfast for him even if he doesn't eat it.
"No dear he said that he'll be coming over"
I hum
"How are you feeling? Better." She sounds genuinely concerned .
I give her a large smile and tell her the I am absolutely fine.
"Why is he coming back?"
I can a cough and look before to see Aaron. He's wearing a white t-shirt and his first three buttons are not buttoned up. He has a chain necklace and is wearing some black trousers.
"Aurelia." His voice is strangely smoothing. My name perfectly flutter from his mouth.
I ignore him.
He takes another step towards me.
"Lyra you can leave."
Lyra turns off the fire and makes her way out the kitchen, she gives my hand a squeeze before walking past me.
"Still ignoring me are you."
I roll my eyes at him and get off the kitchen island.
He's now standing directly in front of me. His hot breathe intoxicating me.
His hands are behind his back. He leans in and his lips are near my ears.
"Don't strawberry."
My breathing increases at how close he is and the nickname strawberry is sending tingles though me.
I move further back not that I'm just meet with the kitchen counter. I squirm and suddenly I'm placed back onto the kitchen island.
Aaron's lips touch my ear and his husky voice cause my stomach to turn upside down.
"Please."
He moves back and this time there's a brown carrier bag in his right hand. He probably got it from the counter but it's wasn't there before. He moves the bag towards me.
"Here."
I hesitate but take the bag from him and open it. I take out the same strawberry milkshake which I adore. A smile makes its way up to my face. I face towards the left not looking into Aaron's eyes.
He holds my chin and turns my face towards him. There's a grin on his face.
"Another thing."
He hands me a box and I open it to see strawberries coating in chocolate. They look absolutely beautiful.
"Why."
"For yesterday. I-I shouldn't have do all that."
I know I'm smiling like a freak but I didn't expect him to do all this. I wrap my arms around his neck and give him a hug. At first he seemed a little uncomfortable but then relaxes.
"Can we eat these together."
He nods his head and grabs the carrier bag and the box of chocolate strawberries. I grab his hand and take him towards the water fountain. We sit down and Aaron hands me a milkshake and takes one out for himself. I open the box and go straight in for the chocolate strawberries and they taste like absolute heaven.

"Do you have any siblings?"
No
"What's your favourite colour?"
"Don't have one."
I gasp "not even black."
He shrugs his shoulders.
"How long have you and Ice been friends for."
"Since childhood."
"Your favourite food." I already know the answer to that but she asked him.
"White pasta."
"Did you eat strawberries from before."
"No."
I give him a big smile.
"What" he has an amused look on his face
"Nothing, I just realised that i made your life so much better."
"And exactly how." He raises his eyebrows.

I look at his face and start laughing.
"What."
"It's just...your...face" I grip onto his shoulder for support so I don't fall on the ground. Looking at his confused face just makes me laugh louder. My stomach starts hurt and my laughter slowly goes down. I look back at him and he raises an eyebrow.
"Care to tell me why my face made you laugh that much."
I can feel the laughter bubbling inside me again. Aaron grabs me closer to his by my waist. I gulp and try to avoid his beautiful eyes, but his finger comes up under my chin and tilts it, forcing me to look into his hazel eyes.

The sensations I'm getting from his touch is unbelievable. The butterflies in my stomach makes me feel a different sort of adrenaline.

"Your done making fun of me."

I give him a smile, surprised at how easy it is to get him riled up. I leans forward and my thumb goes towards his lips. I take off the chocolate and show him my finger. He shakes his head and there's a grin on his face but he manages to hide it.
"Ha ha so funny."
I laugh at how bad he did at trying to Mimic my voice. Aaron picks up a strawberry and places it near my lips stoping any sound coming from my mouth. I bite into the strawberry and try to calm down.

"Did you even fall in love."

I love leaving you lots on cliff hangers
i will not be on tiktok and instgram as often anymore due to some family issues and might start uploading less. Please bear with me as i try to sort this mess out.(which was caused by me :(

i will not give my account away i faked that all for drama 🥲

i'm literally screwed.

Aaron was cute in this chapter. screaming.

Spam the comments
And vote
♥️🍓