05 - strawberries

Aaron

I'm actually done with her. Why does she fucking think she can do whatever she wants. I'm her fucking husband she should have asked for permission. I also don't understand why nobody here told me this beforehand.

I call the driver and ask him what college he dropped her at. I pull out the parking lot and drive towards the exit and onto the main road. It takes me 15mins to reach there. I'm about to get out when I see her walking down. They are bloody boys looking her up and down. It boils my blood. She sees my car and hesitates before opening the door. I press my tongue to the roof of my mouth and head backs onto the main road. She looks surprised but I'm angry. I stop the car on the side and face towards her.

"Who fucking said you can go to college".
Her brows furrows "what do you mean? I don't need anyone's permission".
I've actually have enough.
"Aurelia I'm you husband, so yes you do need permission" she contempts on whether to say anything back.
Her hand swiftly moves towards the door handle but before she can open it, I lock the doors.
"What the actual fuck is wrong with you. Unlock the door right now". She say in an angry tone.
"What if I don't". I've seemed to hit a nerve because she moves over to my side and her hands struggle to reach the unlock button. I involuntary move a little closer to her and smell the fresh scent of her body wash and of course it's fucking strawberries. My heartbeat feels fast at her proximity. She keeps trying until she gets fed up.

"You did not answer my question" I say maintaining a calm and cool voice.
She looks at me and then away.
I grab her face towards me and her lips are only inches away from mine "strawberry, you will not ignore me. Do you understand".
She looks unsure but then nods her head and I mange to sense her heart beat increasing.

"Yes I want strawberries . Aaron can we please get some strawberries. I asked Lyra and she said that we ran out. Please" She was fidgeting with her fingers again.

"Woah costante bambino" I chuckle
[steady baby]

She looks a me with a confused look. "What"
I start the car and head back onto the main road.

I stop at a shop and get out the car. Aurelia follows me and when head to the strawberry section. She looks at me a smiles. Her eyes have this really cute spark in them. She grabs 2 boxes of strawberries and heads to the chocolate section where she grabs 1 chocolate bar. She stand there for a few minutes and then returns to put the strawberries back and I notice that she also put the chocolate back. She looks down as if she ashamed and mutter "I don't want-"
Im so fucking pissed. What the actual fuck.
Before she can finish her sentence off I grab 12 boxes of strawberries and 3 chocolate bars. I head to the counter and hear Aurelia mumbling
"Aaron I don't want too get them"
The shop keeper looks at Aurelia up and down. "Spoiling your girl."
I try to keep my cool. This fucking shop keeper is getting on my nerve.
" that would be €15 sir- "
"Aaron-" Aurelia voice interrupts the fucking shop keeper
"You've got a ungrateful hoe bro"
I see blood. I clench my jaw. I am fuming.
Speak like that to my wife one more time and you'll be begging me to kill you. I take the strawberries and chocolates and grab Aurelia's hand all the way to the car. I drop Ice a message to get the shopper keeper by tonight.
I sit back down and drive back home. The drive home takes longer and Aurelia falls asleep. It takes us around 35mins. I park my car and go to Aurelia's side. I try to wake her up but she's doesn't move. It's as if she's died the only thing proving she alive is her chest moving up and down. I carefully pick her up and take her to my room. I call Lyra and ask her to change her clothes and remove her makeup after Lyra is done, I go back into the room and take a shower. I then go to my office and complete some paperwork and that when I get a call. "Aaron we've got the stop keeper but what do I do with him". Take him to the rooms I'll be right there.
I go to the parking lot and get on my motorbike. I speed into the dark and head towards the warehouse.

I've been frustrated for quite a while now. They is a fucking mole and we don't have an idea on who it is. They have been providing the Russian with our secrets. Me and Ice have kept an eyes on everyone we thought could be the mole but nothing has really come out of it. It's starting to get on my nerves. I reach the warehouse and give the keys to a valet. I then made way downstairs.

"Bro how you doing"
"Shut the fuck up, where is he"
He knows I'm fucking pissed so doesn't say anything else and points to the door.

Ice is the only one who doesn't get killed when I'm fucking pissed. I make my way into the room and look at how the dirt shit is shivering. I stand in-front of him and slowly drag the knife down his neck. "What's you name?" My voice comes of cold and stern
"I haven't done anything wrong, please leave me" he voice is coated with fear.

I chuckled "So you haven't done anything wrong, what your fucking name? Oh and make me repeat myself one more time I'll stab this knife into you shoulder."

"Mark" he is now quiet. I enjoy the fear on his face.
I grab the knife and directly hit is left shoulder. He screams in pain and I enjoy listening to it.
"You called my wife a hoe. Your biggest mistake."
I grab a hammer from the side table and before he can say anything from that dirty mouth of his, I hit him on his knee. He cries from the inflicting pain, there is a short, sharp crack. There is blood gushing from his shoulder and right knee.

"Ple-please" his voice is coated with pain and his face is now pale.
I chuckled and turn the knife in his shoulder all the way round. I watch him squirming in pain.
I take the knife out his shoulder and watch the blood gush out. I take out my gun and shoot him in the head. His dirty blood is now coating me. It makes me sick to think I have his dirty blood all over me. I leave the room and tell one of the workers to get rid of his body. I then head to Ice and we make our way to the my office.
"Bro is everything okay"
I look at Ice with a glare. "I mean you were harsh on the shop keeper a little too much".
"Fuck of Ice, don't make me kill you"
He backs of with his hand above his head.
I roll my eyes at him and ask him about the current situation.
"Aaron on a serious note. We need to find the mole."

Thank you so much for 1k+ reads. You're all so fucking amazing 😭💗
Please let me know if this book is going too fast 😢

Spam the comment section
Love you all <3
Oh and vote 🍓