03 - go. Just go.

Aaron

What the actual fuck.

Imma kill every single one of these stupid fucking useless shits. I really don't understand how the fuck a RUSSIAN was able to enter my bloody house.

Going back to what happened and how Aurelia fainted is didn't really add up to be honest. It's been only a few hours since she's been here and she's also fucking pissed me of. I swear nobody has a single brain cell here. I called our personal doctor and he said it because she hasn't had any nutrition and is dehydrated. Like what the fuck, it hasn't even been a few hours since she's been here and she's already creating problems. The fucking Russian are starting to get of my nerves . I go into my bedroom where Aurelia is sleeping so peaceful. Her hair is a mess but it suits her so well. Her face is a pale colour probably due to her not eating. Her lips are full and a pinkish colour.
And-
Wtf am I doing. I move away from Aurelia. I really need to keep my distance. I go to Lyra a worker here and tell her to let me know when she decides to wakes up.

"What makes you think it's okay for a Russian to enter here?" I say with a stern voice. These stupid shits need to learn.

"Um-m we didn't kn-know" and now of course they thinking speaking back will help. I get my gun out and don't lose another second at shooting his fucking head. "Let this be a lesson for you all, speak back to me and this will be you next time". I look towards them and see them shivering with fear. I roll my eyes. " pathetic pieces of shits, leave"

I make my way to my office and log into my computer. I take my phone out and call Ice. My right-hand man and my best friend. I sometimes do wonder why I am friend's with him. "For fuck sake, Aaron I'm in the bar what do you want".
" Shut up and send me the documents, now". "How-"
I cut the call. Sometimes I really wonder how's he in the mafia. A few minutes later, I get sent some documents. I print them out and start signing them.

My father tied me in this stupid wedding for no reason except from a peace treaty since Aurelian's father was struggling to keep up. Apparently he had too many enemies. I only fucking agreed to this stupid marriage because of my father. There will be no emotions or feeling involved and I must make that clear to Aurelia.

My father insisted that I go get Aurelia myself.
I sat with her father and brothers and they started conversations about crap which did not interest me, they started to piss me off. I didn't pay understand until she came in. She was wearing a white cardigan which fitted her body perfectly with some black ripped jeans. Her hair was the same colour as mine just a few shades lighter. Her eyes were this dark brown shade. She looked scared. Her father called her over and I watched as she fidgeted with her hands which annoyed me. Her father rambled to her about how the fuck she would be staying with me from now on. I got a call and decided to leave.

When we were in the car, she kept fidgeting and shaking her leg. It annoyed me so much. I place my hand on her thigh and told her to stop shaking her fucking leg. She did try to resist but gave up.
She stopped a few minutes later but I didn't pull my hand back.
I need to get a cold shower and get this topic off my mind.

I hear a knock on the door
" Mrs Rossi is awake sir "

I nod me head, dismissing her. I close my laptop and make my way to the bedroom. I see Aurelia sitting on the bed, she has dark circles under her eyes and pale skin however she somehow still looks bewitching
I take her to kitchen and tell her to sit down.

"But-"
"Sit down" I emphasis each word
The chef has made some chocolate muffins and some pancakes with fruits. I urge her to take a bite. She hesitates. "Aurelia, you need to eat". She looks at me. "I'm not hungry".
"Aurelia stop testing my patience" my voice comes out harsh.
She rolls her eyes at me and before i can say something, she picks up some strawberries. I look at the way her eyes light up when she takes the strawberry near her lips. She takes pleasure in each single bite.

She has been eating strawberries for a few good minutes. "Aurelia take a break from the God damn strawberries" I push the plate of pancakes towards her. She need to have some protein for energy, I really think she obsessed with strawberries. She's hesitantly takes a bite and moans at how good it tastes. I get turned on by her moan. I need to take a cold shower as soon as possible.

From out the blue she starts telling me how she loves strawberries and that she would give anytime to just eat them. I knew she was obsessed with them, I felt this conversation coming. She then tells me how the pancakes taste so good. I give her a glass of tropical juice and she gulps in down. "Mmmh this tastes so good". She looks much better and refreshed.

"Mmm" I reply back. She then looks up at me and there's a questionable look on her face
"was there anyone u-um yesterday
I barely make out what she says.
Mmh
"Who was is?"
"It was the fucking Russian's" I say in an angry tone. She kinda of flinches, I calm my tone down. "Don't worry, it got sorted out". I start to wonder why she got scared, she was born in a mafia so therefore should be used to these things. She should know about the Russians. Her father should have educated her beforehand. Isn't it obvious the Russians are the second biggest mafia after the Italians so therefore there would be rivalry. I feel Aurelia gaze burn into my face. I look at her brown caramel crescent moons eyes, they are absolutely beautiful. Her eyes hold much more. I can't make it out what though. After she finishes her breakfast, I take her to the security room and get her hand and fingerprint scanned into the system so she is able to enter and leave without me having to babysit her.

I then send her off with Lyra.

I'm mad at myself it only been a day since I've met this girl and I've already given her so many compliments. Never have I ever, given someone this much attention. It was getting frustrating. I need to move away from her.

I take a cold shower and head back to my office to complete the paperwork. I've spent the whole afternoon in my office, after completing the paper work, I head down to the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee. When I reach the kitchen I see Aurelia with Lyra, she rambling about strawberries again. I tell Lyra to leave. She does as I say and I head to the middle cabinet to get some coffee power. "Where have you been." I ignore her.
" wait are you mad at me" I move toward the kettle and put some warm water into my cup.
"Aaron?" Hearing her say my name gives me tingles.
I go closer to her and put both of my hand to her side to trap her in between. She looks deep into my eyes.
"Aurelia. You will not communicate with me unless I say so, do you understand."
There a hurt look on her face but she's gets rid of it quick. "What, you joking right" I'm already fucking tired and pissed, she's really not helping right now. She getting on my nerves.
I roll my eyes at her. "You're fucking annoying.
Go, just go"

I hope you all enjoyed Aaron's POV
please comment and vote xx

Happy reading :)