06 - you don't stand a chance

Aurelia

Aaron took me to the shops to get strawberries, I wasn't really expecting him too. I was so excited and got 2 boxes of strawberries. I turned around and saw the chocolate section. I picked up a plain chocolate bar and then remembered how my father called my fat. Once I was in the kitchen with Manaal and saw some cookies on the shelf. From excitement I asked Manaal to pass me them and that's when my father walked in. I remember him saying that all I really care about is food. He told Manaal to stuff the cookies in my mouth since I'm dying for them. I felt really bad and decided to put the chocolate and strawberry boxes back. I looked down because I suddenly felt super insecure. Aaron walked to the strawberry boxes and picked up 12, he then got 3 chocolate bars. I tried multiply times to stop him but he didn't. I felt really bad when I talked over the shop keeper. He called me a hoe which did hurt me but Aaron threatened him. I really preferred this Aaron.

My eyelids slowly open and there are tears forming in my eyes. I look down at my hands and feel suffocated. It starts getting hard to breathe. I feel alone and lonely. I'm craving for any sort of human contact, for any sort of comfort.
I calm down and check the time, it 5am. I look around to see that I'm certainly not in my room but Aaron's. He has a king size bed and he has glass walls which are tinted and show the view of everything outside. From here you can see the water fountain and the garden. I look towards the left there is a bathroom door and there is also an open walk in wardrobe on the far right corner. I look around and his room doesn't not have much but it is incredibly beautiful. I make my way to the bathroom and there's a new Brush that has not been open. I take the brush out and apply some toothpaste and brush my teeth. I then wash my face with cold water and make my way to my bedroom. I change into a t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans. I sit on my bed and try to relax. There are vibrating sounds from my phone, I check to see who it is and it's Sofia. Ahhh I had forgotten all about college. Shit.

I look at the time and it's 6 ish.
I don't bother changing my outfit since it looks decent. I apply my usual makeup and leave my hair open. I get my blue handbag to match my outfit and head outside.
It's been 20 fucking mins and the driver has decided to not take my to college. I'm really starting to those my temper.

"Move the fuck away"
"Mrs Rossi you are not allowed to leave the estate"
I chuckled "really"
"Oh look there's someone there" I point towards the left and divert his attention. I quickly grab the car keys from his pocket and run toward the car. The driver runs after me but I mange to run ahead and get into the car and drive off onto the main road. I check the time and it's 7.35. I'm fucking late of the idiotic driver. I don't bother rushing anymore and head to the nearest dessert shop. Once I arrive, I park the car and head towards the shop. The shop stands out, there are black walls and the sitting area is dark purple and black, it's aesthetically pleasing. They have these beautiful lights dangling down. I head to the counter and pay for a strawberry milkshake with some whip cream on top. Once I receive my strawberry milkshake, I head outside and make my way back to the car. I take a sip of the milkshake and it tastes like strawberry shortcake in a glass. It's creamy, light and refreshing and looks adorably delicious, too, with its cloud of pink fluff. I head back to college and make it just in time for period 2.

"Aurelia can you please come shopping with me, pretty please"
Sofia has been trying to convince me to go shopping with her for the last 10mins.
"Oof Sofia. I'll try" she stops pulling my arm and sits down next to me.
Chase comes and also takes a sit next to us. Now that he's closer I'm able to see him much better. He has blond hair and dark blue eyes. His jaw is sharp and he's wearing a hoodie and joggers. To be honest he is really good looking. His voice brings me out my dreamland.
"Aurelia so will you be coming to my party"
I look at him and his eyes have a hint of hope
I smile at him "of-course"
His friends call out to Him and he hesitates before getting up a joining them "see you". He waves him hand at me and I wave back
"Aurelia he likes you."
I sigh "not again I swear down."
She gets up "stop me if you can."
"No! No! Sofia don't you dare."

She screams at the top of her lungs "he likes Aurelia" I run after her, jump on her and start tickling her. She starts laughing and kicking her legs like a crazy person. I can see people giving us looks but I ignore them.
"Fine I'll stop Aurelia please"
I stop tickling her and she sits up.
"Aurelia your so evil." I smirk at her

I check the time and see it's 12. I tell Sofia that I will be leaving early since I'm can't be asked for the next period. On my way out I see chase. He walks up to me and gives me a wide smile.
"Are you off home."
"Hmm what about you."
"Off to play basketball with my guys.How come your leaving already" he questions
"Just want to go home and rest" I didn't even realise that we have reached the gate.
"See you later then" I smile at him and was about to make my way when Chase suddenly pulls me towards him.
"What was that for?" I look up at him.
He point to a football behind me
"Oh I didn't even realise. Thank you"
"No worries"
I move forward and feel a grip on my right wrist. I look up to see Chase. I give him a questionable look.
He stand there for a second contemplating something. I move my left hand is front of him "Chase-"

"Hmm sorry my bad"
I look down at my wrist indicating him to release my hand. He releases my wrist and I walk towards the car. I sit down and drive onto the main road. My tummy start rumbling so I take some gum out my pocket and starting chewing some. It's take my 10-15mins to reach home. I park my car and head inside. I head straight to the kitchen to find Lyra.

"Lyra I'm back"
She turns around and give me a weak smile.
"Is there something wrong"
She shakes her head and mutters "depends"
"Lyra for God sake"
"Aaron want you in his office. He told me to let you know as soon as you arrive."
I stare at her blankly. "Is that all"
She nods her head
I make my way upstairs and headed straight to the bathroom to get a shower. I then changed in an oversized hoodie and some shorts. I sit in my bed cuddling my knees, for some reason I feel like shit. I feel ugly. My eyes start to feel heavy but just then I hear a knock. "come in"
The creaking sound of the door hurts my ears.
"Mrs Rossi, Mr Rossi want you in his office." He voice sound calm.
"Hmm okay you can leave now."
I really can't be asked to argue with him so I decide to not go and instead lie down on my bed. My eyelids shut close and my body finally relaxes as sleep consumes me.

Aaron

She's fucking getting on my nerves. I told Lyra when she returns from that fucking college to tell her to see me. Lyra is technically my second mother. She has raised me from the age of 8. She's a part of the few that can tell me what I should do without getting killed. It's been 30mins since Lyra has told me that Aurelia has come back. She so fucking annoying
I send Reid to go get her and he comes back alone and when I asked why he said that she told him that she will coming in a few mins. It's been a fucking hour. I finish my work and head out my office towards Aurelia's room. I unintentionally slowly open the door and step inside and there is a slight sound of snoring. I see Aurelia in the bed cuddling a pillow and sleeping. Her face looks peaceful. I look around to see that her room's a mess. She has clothes all over the room. I contempt on whether to wake her up or just wait till tomorrow.
I guess I'll just go late to office tomorrow. I call Ice and tell him to let Greyson know that I'll be coming in late and to go ahead with the meeting without me.

Let me know if this book is good
Chapter 7 is out
Thank you for all the love <3
Scam the comments and vote xx
Happy reading :)
🍓♥️