Chapter 2

Katherine stared out the window and admired the view as she was getting consumed in her thoughts.

The training room was a complete and utter mess. Everything was broken, there were scorched marks everywhere and not to mention both Katherine and Natasha looked like they got in a plane crash.

"Come on, let's go get you cleaned up." Clint told Katherine as he and Thor dragged her away from the disastrous training exercise while Steve and Tony made sure Natasha was okay. I guess somewhere during the fighting, Katherine had lost control of her powers as the fight had to be stopped by their fellow Avengers. Thor and Clint had to stop Katherine from killing Clint while Steve and Tony had to stop Natasha from pissing Katherine off anymore. This was supposed to be a simply exercise, she's had them before but why did this one go so wrong..?

Well that's what she would like to know.

"Do you want to talk about what happened...?" Katherine heard Bruce ask her in the back of her mind. She snapped out of her thoughts as she turned around to look at him.

He was sitting on a yoga mat in the middle of another training room, but this one was completely different from the one she destroyed. This room looked like a mediation room, which what it was. (picture is what it looks like)

This room was especially designed for Bruce and her to go to when they were practicing controlling their emotions. It had sliding doors and red flooring and walls. There was a little shrine as well as candles everywhere and a little fountain in the room as well.

Bruce sat in the middle of the room where he had a single candle. Bruce gave Katherine a look as she blinked and suddenly all the candles were lit. Katherine slowly walked over to sit down in front of Bruce. He offered her a warm smile before they both got into their mediation possession.

"So, do you want to talk about what happened?" Bruce asked Katherine one more time.

Katherine sighed as she closed her eyes, doing the little chant that Bruce had taught her before she reopened her eyes. "I-I don't know..." She said a little sad, as she looked at the candle in front of them. "I-I just...she struck a nerve.." Katherine tried her best to not show her emotions.

"No..it was more than that.." Bruce admitted. "I was there, I saw something change inside of you...What was it? What did Natasha say to get you so angry..?" Bruce treaded lightly, as to not say anything to get Katherine upset.

"I-I don't even know myself.." Katherine admitted. "It seems like lately all I've been doing is having this constant feeling that something bad is going to happen. I feel tired all the time, it's like I can't control my emotions, it's as if there's something wrong with me.." Katherine shared her concerns with Bruce.

Bruce suddenly got this look on his face and that's when something popped into his head, but that couldn't be it. There was no way... Katherine looked at Bruce confused as he sighed and pinched his nose.