Got to know about her

Thomas POV :
I was sitting in my office in new york. We lived in America but had some business to handle so we planned a family vacation here. I was sipping my whiskey looking at the family photo on my table. It has my sons with me standing in the middle. I was looking at them and smiling. After that bitch left me. They are my only support system. I hate her. I once loved her with all I could. But she only used me. That gold digger left my sons alone with me. She left me 13 years ago.

My oldest son was only 15 at that time. He was the one most devasted when she went. After she went he turned cold towards everyone just like me. The same was with John. I even know that she lives here only. That idiot did not even mind changing the city. But I did not go to search for her. I mean why would I go? She left me and my sons for herself. Her reasons.

She is nothing just a gold digger. She married me because I earnt a good amount of money. But for some years my business went to a loss. Instead of supporting me and standing by me. She left and in the note, she wrote that she did not want to live with me. Because I am not able to fulfill her demands and she will marry someone who can bring her everything she wants. And her audacity, she even signed the divorce papers. And after she left. I did all the hard work and became the leader of the mafia. And also a very successful businessman.

And now my sons I am proud of them. They all are doing good in handling the family mafia business. Steph is the leader now. They all support it and are very understanding. But I always wanted a daughter. I wish I could get a daughter. TTherThere daughter in ur entire Ashton family. If I had a girl I would have spoiled her in a good way.  She would have been the mafia princess of the Strongest mafias in the world.

I was interrupted in my thoughts by my son knocking on the doors. I permitted them to come in. And here comes the 4 eldest sons of mine. They were very angry. I could tell by the faces of Steph and John was cold as usual. But their eyes had different emotions and they were dark. While Ren and James had angry expressions on their faces. These guys need more intense training. Anyways God protects all those who come in their way today. They know the best way to torture anyone.

"What happened? What brings you here? " I asked with my usual authority.

"Our client. Mr. Johnson Luke has not paid the debt money he has taken." Replies my 4th eldest son James

I looked at them smirking. They know how to handle this kind of issue

"I will personally meet him. He has taken a huge loan. And by not giving the money back. He has had the death wish." My oldest son Steph ( Stephan )  says while smirking.

"God protect him if you are going to visit." Says Ren ( Lawrence ) 

"Not even the lord can protect him now." He spoke in a sinister voice.

After that Steph and ren went to his house with some of our best guards. Of course, I will not compromise their safety.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❤️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Steph's POV :

I was in my office building. When James came and told me about that fucker. I can tolerate everything. But I can't tolerate it when someone breaks my trust. We give our money to people to help them when they are in a problem. But by not giving the money back. They break our trust.

I am not going to leave that asshole. He will have to pay the money today. We went to his home. The house was good. Build with all my money. All the show-off. Let's see how the meeting goes.

I rang the doorbell and I suppose the maid in her late 40s opened the door.

"Is Johnson at home," Ren asked in a polite tone. He knows how to talk to all. I am in my sinister mode now. And no one messes with me now.