please do not let me go

Hazel's POV :

When I saw the message I was shocked. Because Steph had changed my number and I did not understand how did he get the number. I was scared till death, they will take me away from my brothers and dad. I do not want to go with them. They are watching me I have to behave. I don't want punishment I've to behave more ladylike. They (he and his friends. That used to support him to give me punishment)  can harm my brothers. I don't want them to harm them.

I did not know but thinking about them made the memories of old times come back. I realized that since I've been here. I was not behaving. I was behaving so un-ladylike. I laughed so loudly, I teased them. What if they all realize it? No, I don't want more punishments, from now on I'll behave. I can't let them punish me. Sir was alone, sometimes his friends use to come, but most of the time it was sir. I can't let it happen again. With many thoughts in my mind, I slept.

Today was the day I got my results. I was pretty nervous because I got a B in mathematics. I was scared of the punishment. Ma'am and sir would always want an A in my academics. So they can boast about how I always got an A on the examination. They would punish me always if I did not get an A.

After procrastinating for about 1 hr I knew I had to go home. Otherwise, I would not be able to complete my homework. I prayed to God and went in.

Maam was standing on the bedroom door.

"What took you so long bitch. And today you got the test result give it to me." She snarled (I have a kitty party today I can't wait to show their children down and boast my image. I completed it in my mind.)

I did not say anything. And gave her the test result keeping my head down.

"You... You only know to party around and not study. How did you get a B? You get enough time to study. Why didn't you study? We have been very lenient with you. Since you got a B you're going to do all the housework for 1 week. And I'll make sure Johnson gives you proper punishment for spoiling our name you brat." She madly said and went.

In the evening sir came home. And by the look on his face, I knew ma'am would have told him. It is my fault I should have studied properly. Now I'm receiving punishment because I did not study. But I did not have time. I was doing housework as I got punishment for tripping the beer glass of sir.

"You come down to the basement, be a good girl and receive your punishment," Sir said cockily.

I went down and saw a leather belt in his hand. I guess today's punishment is lashes. I quietly got on my knees and took off my top to lessen the punishment.

"Such a good girl." Sir purred and I felt disgusted.

He kept on beating till 30. I begged him to stop.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❤️❄️❄️❄️❄️

John's pov :

After completing the work. I went to my brother's room to see whether slept or not. I know I don't show many emotions but that does not mean I do not care. I love to take care of them. I just can't show my affection. It's really hard for me.

As I was going near hazel's room. I heard some noise. I dashed towards her room and my eyes soften looking at la mia sorellina trashing in her dream. I rushed towards her.

"Princess," I said softly. I was surprised at how soft the voice was.

She still did not wake up if it will go on she'll end up hurting herself.

"Princess please wake up," I said slightly moving her.

Her eyes shot open. She saw me and hugged me. I stiffened.  I was not much of a fan of physical contact. But I guess for my Princess here I'll do it. I hugged her back.

'Are you ok princess?" I asked. I felt her nodding as her head was on my chest.

"Want to talk about it," I questioned

She shook her head so I let it slide for now.

"John." She called scared.

"Yes, princess," I replied.

"Please don't let them take me. I don't want to go back."

"Who princess." I felt angry at the person due to she is scared here.

"My parents." She whispered. It was so soft if I was not listening I would have not listened to it.  Is she scared due to Harriet? I swear I'll kill no scratch that I'll torture that bitch. She just hopes she does not get in my hands.

"You will not let them take me John promise me." She said in a vulnerable voice. My heart broke seeing her like this. I would have to talk to Steph and dad and pay a visit to them soon.

"I promise princess. I'll protect you. No one will ever dare to take you away for me from us. We'll do anything to protect you. You don't have to get scared." I assured her. And mentally promised to give a tour of hell to the person who dare to harm her.

She nodded her head. I made her sleep. I was about to go to my room when she caught my hand.

"Stay please I don't want to be alone." She said I looked at her. Thinking for some time and eventually agreed. It's better to be here. I would not be able to sleep in my room even if I went there.

I sat on the bed. Hazel kept her head on my lap. I stroked her head lovingly. She soon drifted to sleep holding one of my hands. She is very cute. I kept thinking about the events.

It made one thing clear Hazel is hiding something from us. And we have to find it. I slowly found myself drifting to sleep holding Hazel from all the dangers. I would take all of her dangers to myself if it meant keeping her happy.

I was disturbed by some noises. Is it morning this early? I just slept. I opened my eyes to see my three youngest and idiot brothers looking at Hazel and me. They were whispering something. I groaned and raised my eyebrows to question them.

When they saw my eye open Fran asked. "John, is that you ?"

This idiot.

"Then who would it be? What are you doing this early? Don't you have school?" I said with my usual scowl.

"Oh thank God it's you. I thought some alien would have kidnapped you and a look-a-like of yours is here." Kyle said dramatically.

"What just go," I said throwing a pillow in their direction. "And don't disturb Hazel." She needs some rest may be she can take a day off.

"Jeez. Don't get grumpy pants in the morning. And my baby sister is turning my cold-hearted brother into a softie. I want a hug too." Francos said wiping his non-existent tears.

"How are you still alive? And I swear if your voice wakes her up. You'll surely get my special treatment." I said with a smirk.

Their eyes widened and they ran out of her room. I looked over at Hazel and saw her cuddled to me. Her mouth opened a little and soft snores came from her. I smiled kissed her forehead and made my way to my room. I have freshened up and told all of them about it.
It's going to be a long day.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❤️❄️❄️❄️❄️

End of chapter. How was it? Do comment and give suggestions. Thank you for reading. ✨❤️

Word count: 1337