past life

Thomas' POV :

After I woke up from the little nap with my princess as my phone rang. It was Steph. He has been busy dealing with the shipments with the Italians. Who was also my younger brother. By that, I remember that the rest of the family has not met my princess yet. And I'll soon have to introduce. As we all stay together.

We have not yet gone to the family house. We moved to America to handle some mafia business and a long-needed family vacation. At that time my brothers were busy dealing with their mafia so they couldn't come.

I went to my office. And by the time I came out my all sons and Hazel were present watching a Disney movie. She has really wrapped them around her little finger. The boys who never loved anything other then action are there watching cinderalla with full interest. Even Steph and John were there. And they were starting at it like it was some new guns they liked. weird comparison right ? But they both are obsessed with their guns. I stopped and listened to them.

"Her step mother is so mean." I heard Kyle say.

"Yeah she is, poor Ella." Fran said.

"Oh shut up, let me listen." This was francos.

"How can she break such a pretty shoe." Hazel said sadly.

"Yeah. She is such a bi-" Kyle was shutted up by all the elder brothers saying 'language'.

"Oh, don't be sad princess we'll get you shoes like this ok." Ren said to Hazel noticing her sad face and making her smile. They can really do anything to make her happy. I can proudly say that I have raised good children. Who can do anything for each other.

Hazel cleared her throat. And we all moved our attention to her. She looked down probably not comfortable with all the attention. She scooted close to Steph and held his hand. He rubbed her hand assuringly. She is really getting a soft side of him. No one has even seen him going so soft towards anyone. He is usually cold and distant towards everyone.

"Umm.. dad you asked me something. I guess I am ready." She said slowly. I nodded my head and the others looked at me confused. But still did not say anything.

"So... Okk back in the house when I was living with mother and sir. They did not care about me. They only cared for their reputation and their status. As sir was handling the business he was usually not at home leaving me alone with mother. She had given me the rules to stay in the house. It is so that I can be a good girl. The rules were simple. And I know im a very bad girl. You all can throw me out of the house if you don't want bad girl. But I promise I try my best to be good. Just sometimes it happens."

This broke my heart. What has that idiot taught my princess. She is perfect in every way she is. And if she did not want to care about her why did she take her. She should have left her with us we would have taken care of her as an angel she is.

I looked towards my sons they looked livid. But they were controlling themselves in front of her and I appreciate their efforts. Because I myself want to kill that sorry excuse of a woman and her husband.

I saw her hesitating to tell something. I nodded to ren who went and sat besides her. He has always been good at comforting and good in words. That was why he and James were the one who took care of the younger siblings.

"Bambina (babygirl) don't say anything like that. We all love you and we are more then happy to be with you. You're perfect just the way you're. You don't need to be good. You're already the best sister and daughter anyone could ask of. " He whispered slowly and lovingly then continued as he knew there was more to her story. "Princess they didn't hurt you in any way right?" It came out as a stutter. We all did not want to hear the answer she said. We were all afraid.