cafe

Hazel's POV :

When I woke up I saw no one. And it was late. Great, I missed school on my 2nd day. Why didn't anyone wake me up today? I freshened up and saw my phone before going down. I saw his message. And I remember everything.

I will behave from now. I don't want him hurting me anymore. Or he can even hurt my brothers. I was scrolling through my phone when I saw Sasha's message.

S: girl you're good?

Me: yeah just a little down.

S: let's meet at the cafe. You'll feel good after some caffeine intake.

Me: sure thing. I'll ask dad and tell you.

I got ready

I got ready. In casual and comfortable clothing. And went down. Dad was in the living room reading some files. I walked to him.

"Hello, dad." I greeted softly and politely by keeping my head a little bowed. Ladylike. I will be ladylike. A lady does not speak loudly or laugh loudly. A lady should always greet everyone with respect. This is the 1st rule.

"Hey princess, how are you? And why are you bowing to me? Baby, you're Ashton now. You should always keep your head high. I don't want my princess bowing in front of anyone. Everyone else will bow in front of her." He asks frowning a little.

I smiled a little. I didn't know how to ask him to go to the cafe. As a lady should not speak unless asked to. It is very rude. And I've had punishments for forgetting this rule many times.

"Is there something you want?" Dad asked confused.

"Um- dad. Can I go to the cafe? I mean - um- Sasha wants to meet me there." I say shuttering a little bit.

"Of course, you can go baby girl. I'll ask mark to take you. Enjoy." He said kissing my forehead.

I smiled at him and took my phone and went outside. Uncle Mark the driver was waiting for me. As I went there he opened the door.

"Thank you, uncle Mark," I said politely to the 40-year-old.

"You're welcome, miss." He replied smiling. I showed him the address Sasha had sent me. And soon we were there. I said thank you when we reached and searched for Sasha. I did not see her so I just chose a corner booth and sat there waiting for her. My phone pinged. When I saw it was a message from Kyle.

K: where are you, my baby sister?

Me: at the cafe. And I'm not a baby

K: with whom baby? I knew he was enjoying it. An evil idea came into my mind and I quickly replied.

Me: with someone special. 😍

K: send the address now.

I can imagine him narrowing his eyes thinking I'm with a boy. And the possessive look in his eyes. I did not reply to his message just stared at it. It was fun teasing him.