Meeting them

Steph's POV :

I saw them looking at each other. They were confused.

"Steph who is this ?" James asked in confusion.

"OK guys, meet hazel our sister. We found out today." Ren said grinning.

They were all silent for a few minutes probably processing the news. John had him as the usual blank face. But I could see confusion in his eyes. Ok, so here we go.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

"WHAT THE HELL !!!!! I HAVE A BABY SISTER." Kyle said in an expectant tone.

"WHERE WERE YOU? YOU'RE SO CUTE." Now Francis said smiling a bit

"STEPH AND REN IF THIS IS A PRANK PLEASE STOP IT NOW" was James.

"No this is not a prank. She met us today." I say in my usual voice. Of course, I do not use my soft voice in front of them. They are to be trained to be in the mafia. They will have to be like this. They could not show their emotions and weakness to any enemy. we had no weakness till now. But now we had to protect our baby sister from our enemies.

"I AM NO LONGER THE SMALLEST. I HAVE A LITTLE SISTER." I should get his throat checked. Probably he has some kind of speaker in it.

Everyone was looking at her in awe while father was silent all the time. I know how would he be feeling. Of course, he had met his daughter for the 1st time in years.

"Well, I did not know I had a bunch of hulk as my brothers." She says to herself all laughed except me and John but we had small smiles on our faces which were there rarely. She looks at us in confusion.

"Did I say that loud ?" She again says to herself.

"Yes, you did. OK bunch of hulks introduce yourself." Ren says with a teasing tone. Her cheeks were red due to the blushing.

"Hii amore I'm James. Your 4th eldest brother. And you are a welcome home princess" (love)

"Hii Gattino I'm Francis and this idiot here is my twin Francos. Nice to meet you" he says pointing to himself and Francos. (Kitten)

"Hii princess I'm Kyle. And I'm the sweetest of these all. And soon to be your favorite brother."

"Princess. That is our father." I say motioning towards father.

She goes towards her father and stands in front of him. All of us look at what she is doing.

"Umm... Hello, I'm hazel." She says smiling slightly.

Father hugs her instantly. She was tensed at first but she eventually hugged him back and I could see the content face of her father after too long.

"Hello, darling. I did not know I had such a wonderful daughter." Father says. I see his eyes shining. He is hiding his tears.