birthday

Hazel's POV:

I went to my room, took a shower, and got ready.

Outfit 👆🏻

Outfit 👆🏻

As o got ready I heard dad's voice calling me. I nearly ran towards him, almost tripping.

"Dad, I'm ready," I said showing Dad my outfit. I was a bit nervous visiting his office. I mean, of course, they had a big office. And I can't wait to meet Steph. God, I miss him so so much.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❤️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Steph's POV :

I was currently sitting in my office. That day after Hazel told us about her I could not stop thinking about her. I can't help but think that I could have protected her if I knew a little earlier. I did not go home for 2 days. I could not get myself to face Hazel. She is just an innocent child. It should not have happened to her.

I was in my thoughts when I got interrupted by the knock.

"Sir the meeting." My finance manager was standing there. We sat on the couch discussing the finance of the company.

Office view

Office view.

I have some work to do in the meantime I got an email I guess from my pa so I went to my chair sitting and looking at it. Suddenly the door burst open. I was about to yell at the person. Who the hell opens their boss's door without permission?

"Mr. Stephan Ashton." a cute voice called me. I looked over and saw my baby sister looking all cute trying to be angry and glaring at me. My pa and the manager were shocked and scared to see the small girl talking to me like that.

"I'm sorry sir. I tried to stop her but she would not stop. I'll escort her out now." My pa said and then continued "Girl apologize to sir right now." To hazel.

"Sorry, Sirrrr," Hazel said sarcastically.

"Come here, princess," I said to Hazel ignoring everything.

She gave me a small pout and shook her head no. " I don't want to talk to you. You're very bad. You did not miss me. I missed you so much sirrrrr." She said in a complaining voice and made sure to drag the letter r. And to be honest she sounded very cute.