reactions

First of all, I'm genuinely sorry for not uploading any parts.... for that I'll make this part a long one with everyone's pov and bondings.... enjoy.... ❤️❤️

❄️❄️❄️❄️❤️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Steph's POV:

After telling us everything hazel went to her room to rest. And I was shaking with anger. I somehow calmed dad. I know what he was thinking and I indeed failed. I failed as a brother. As an older brother, I must save my younger siblings from every evil in the world. But I was not able to save my innocent baby sister. And the extent they have manipulated her makes me drain every single drop of blood from their body. And I promise to myself today that I'll not rest until I do it. They will regret even breathing their dirty breaths which is just a waste of oxygen in the presence of Hazel.

But Hazel does not need to see me like this. I have to go otherwise she'll be scared of me and that's the last thing I want. She is the only person that I don't want to be scared of me. I know I'm strict but it's only for my younger ones' safety. I had always been strict about training my brothers and now they could take down any harm on themselves and now on Hazel.

So I went to my office. I'll stay there till the time my anger is not settled down. I took the keys to my car and went driving harshly taking out some of my anger. And gave commands to my men to find Harriet and her husband at the earliest. They'll pay and that's for sure.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❤️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Rens POV :

After I calmed dad. I took my keys and went to the race track. It's my way of coping with my anger. I know I have to look after all my brothers now. They all would be angry. I and James took care of our brothers when dad was on trip. So due to that I know all my brothers pretty well and I am confident of the reactions of other.

But I was angry myself. It was my duty to take care of my siblings. And since Hazel came here we did not even know that she was hurting that much. She would always smile. I failed to protect my sorellina. I failed as a brother.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❤️❄️❄️❄️❄️

John's POV :

I know everyone would be angry. I was also very angry. As soon as Hazel went to her room I stormed towards the gun range. It is the best place to take out my anger. The sound of the gun firing and the metallic sound gives some kind of peace.

I know I'm not able to show my emotions and act cold sometimes toward Hazel. But still, she is and will always be my sister. Till my last breath, it's my duty to protect her. I failed her once. With this thought, I aimed the gun and fired it. I failed as a brother to protect my innocent little sister.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❤️❄️❄️❄️❄️

James' POV :

I was in my room. I don't know why. But I find a different type of calmness in my room. My little sister had gone through so much. She is still so strong. She was living with us for so long and she would not tell us also.

Did she not trust us to help her? U would do anything to change that. I would win her trust. I failed as a brother once but I'll try to make up for it.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❤️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Francis' POV :

I wanted someone to beat me like they both have done to my babygirl. I can't even imagine seeing her like this and she had to go through all of that. What did an innocent angel do to them? They are such heartless bastards.