Protective them

Hazel's POV :

I was about to say but my phone rang at the same time and since the breakfast arrived when we were discussing the rules I ate my breakfast while looking at them. And now both my hands had food.

"Ren can you please take my phone and put it on speaker." I said while pointing towards my pocket.

"Of course baby." He said while ruffling my hairs while I just huffed.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❤️❄️❄️❄️❄️

"PUMPKIN. HOW ARE YOU ? I AM MISSING YOU. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU ? I WENT TO YOUR HOUSE AND YOU WERE NOT THERE. ? IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT ? I SWEAR TO GOD IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO YOU I'LL BURN THE HOUSE. I- "

I chocked on the water I was drinking at his excitement. So he is my childhood friend Dylan. He is the only one that knows what happened in the house. And he would always protect me from the school bullies. He was the only person who was true to me without needing anything for himself.

"Shut up dy, will you ?" I said and looked around there was pin drop silence. And all my brothers were staring at me. No bearing holes at me. I was about to pick up and turn off the speaker, but Kyle caught my hand and told me to continue to talk with a smirk. I glared at him but he smirked more. He is just an idiot.

Don't worry brother you'll pay for it. Karma is a bitch.

"Pumpkin are you alright ?" Dy said.

"Yes dy. I'll call you later."

"Okk pumpkin take care. Love you" he said as usual.

I looked at my brothers daring me to say it back I just cutted the call. As soon as it ended my brothers started.

"WHO THE FUCK WAS HE ?" Fran yelled

"I SWEAR ILL KILL EVERY BOY THAT COMES NEAR YOU OR HURT YOU" Francis stated.

"WHY THE FUCK WAS HE TALKING TO YOU LIKE THAT ?" Kyle growled

I looked around. Steph and John were glaring at me while ren max and dad were looking at me with their eyebrows raised.

"Okk guys you need to get out from your overprotective brother role. Dy... I mean Dylan is my childhood friend. He was my classmate and we used to work together."

"That's fine." Ren said. While I was still looking at my brother's with my narrowed eyes. They did not seem fine. But I let it go and then continued on the wonderful breakfast in front of me.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❤️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Francis pov :

I am all excited for my baby sister. She is the most innocent and lovely person I've met. When came to us I was so freaking happy. I can't afford to loose her again. Neither of us can. We will do anything in our might to protect her. Today we had such a wonderful morning.

Today she involved Steph and John with us. Since our bitch of mom left us they were distant to everyone. They worked hard for us and fulfilled our wishes. Ren took care of us. I was a little jealous to be honest that hazel had a mother and we did not. But that does not make me hate her.

She did not know anything. Hell she was not even born at that time so it's not good to blame her for that. Harriet was nothing but just a gold digger. I hope she treated my princess in a good way. Or I'll search for her and torture her to death.

While we were having breakfast la mia sorellina had a phone call. When she picked that idiot was just rambling. Hazel looked at us seeing our reaction and looked around to see the boys reaction just like me. We had angry expression. (my little sister )