care

Hey guys it may contain light violent scenes. If any one of you don't like that you make skip the scenes. I hope you like the chapter.

Steph's POV :

I was in the warehouse taking care of our shipments that are to be delivered today. As a capo, I had to make sure the products are delivered carefully.

I was about to go home when Kyle called me. Now, what did he do? He usually calls me when he is in some type of trouble.

"Now what did you do?" I asked as I answered his call.

"Oh, I did not do anything. I just want to tell you something." He said in a serious tone. And I know it was important. Because Kyle can only be serious when it's something important otherwise he is always messing around with someone.

"What?" I inquired. He told me about the girls.

"WHAT THE FUCK." I shouted. I was hell-angry. How dare they think they can use my sister.

"Send them to the warehouse now," I said through gritted teeth. After that, I called Lauren. She is the best female guard we have here. Though we are in the mafia we don't hurt women. For that Lauren is there. She does her work and gets the information pretty well.

"Ciao capo." (Hello boss) she said with a nod and I nodded back.

Soon the guards bought the girls and they were taken to base room 2. It was more of a kind of interrogation room. Father John and Ren were there as I had to inform them about the 'work' the girls were talking about.

We went to the base room and Lauren was standing in front of them. We sat on the chairs kept there.

"So, I hope you answer our questions correctly," Father said in a stern voice. It scared the girls, and they flinched. Of course, what did they expect? Father had a soft voice only for his princess. Even we all are like that. We all are soft but only for our sorellina.

The girls did not answer. They are testing out patience. And we are not very patient men. Sensing the change in us Lauren stepped forward and slapped a girl.

"Capo asked you something." Said Lauren with a scowl. The girls nodded.

"Who sent you here, and why are you behind my baby." Ren inquired.

"We don't know. We got a message after Hazel joined the school. It stated that we had to get closer to her and somehow get closer to you and get some file information. I swear we don't know anything. Please leave us." Another one replied.

"Where's your phone," John asked harshly.

"I-in my pocket." She shuttered listening to John's voice.  I nodded to Lauren, who fetched the phone from her and gave it to us.

"Steph, ask Joseph  (our tech guy) to get all the information about this phone number at the earliest," Dad ordered while I nodded.

"Great, thank you for the information girls. But you still dared to hurt our sister. So Lauren you can practice your boxing. It's been a while and you have your opponents in front of you." I said and she grinned. We all sat and saw her.

She first punched the blonde girl straight in her face and a cracking sound was heard indicating that she broke her nose. She then slapped her hard causing her chair to instantly fall due to the impact.

The redheaded was looking at her as if she had seen the devil. Oh, I wonder if she is scared just because of this. What will happen if we punished her for using our sister as bait?

Lauren punched her in the stomach continuously causing blood to flow into her mouth. With one last kick, the redheaded also fell to the ground.

Lauren looked at us and smirked. And we all went to my office. I and dad did some work there while the others went home.