Chapter Eleven

The Daycare's been closed for a while. Vanessa and some of the security team is searching thoroughly. Moon isn't here, but Sun is making sure they don't go through the closet door and see me hidden in the vents. None of them can even fit, only me, Sun, Moon, and the spider bots. One of the guards almost catch me every once in a while. 

Vanessa is the only one who does look directly at me but doesn't address the small animatronic watching everyone in the vents. I just watch, sometimes hiding, sometimes staring. The hallucinations get worse, the bunny waving at me from below.  

When they finish for the day, Sun asks if I'm okay and close by. I crawl out of the vents and look up at him. He watches me closely as I draw, making sure that I don't go too far from him. Sun's strangely protective today. Maybe because he couldn't play with other kids today. Moon lets me play for a little longer, which he also usually doesn't do. I don't question what they're doing, they're probably worried. Moon stays just as close as Sun was when he was watching me. 

As soon as I get to sleep, I start dreaming the bunny again. Another night-long nightmare. 

I wake up, seeing that it's close to the afternoon. The room is quiet, even in the Daycare. 

*****

Word Count: 233