Chapter 1: Zombrex 1

Frank pov:

I arrived at the safe house, with several other people. I saw everyone panicking but the guy who was standing beside me. One person said "I can't signal. Why? Why can't I get a signal?" then another said something like "She-she was looking right at me and they had her and I-I couldn't do anything. She went down.. with-without a sound. I just had to get outta there, I just... ran." I continued to look around. We turned around to hear the zombies groaning and scratching the door. After a few seconds we heard a loud buzz. We turned around to see the door leading to the bunker open. I then saw a reserve man standing at the door. 

Everyone walked out, while he stopped me

Everyone walked out, while he stopped me. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Don't I know you?" He questioned me.

I responded "Could be. Name's Frank, Frank West." I offered him a hand to shake. But he didn't shake my hand. He rather nodded his head.

"Ohh. You're the big shot from Willamette. Yeah, I've seen you on TV. Now don't take this the wrong way, but ain't you..." He put his hand on his gun. "infected." He said in a sceptical manner.

"hey, don't worry." I pulled out a Zombrex box. "It's under control." I said trying my best to persuade him.

"Oh yeah? Well you better have three days worth pal. Because you seem real nice, and I'd hate to have to put a bullet in your head." He responded. Yeah, that stung a bit.

I looked to the side. "Uhh... thanks." I responded.

I walked out. "We ain't got any Zombrex in here. The military have to quarantine first. They'll enter the city at first light three days from now. That's the stranded procedure." He informed me.

"So we're stuck here?" I asked him.

He looked at me. "Better to be stuck in here, not out there. Don't you think?" He responded. I started to worry. He went to shut the door. I went into the surveillance room. I put my empty Zombrex box on the counter. "Now if I were a box of Zombrex, where would I be?" I mumbled to myself. I searched the drawers, but it was to no avail. I sighed in defeat.

I then heard a voice behind me. "I know where you could get some." I turned around to see a woman with red hair, a green jacket, a yellow shirt, blue skinny jeans and red canvas sneakers.