Chapter 11: OVERTIME

(y/n) pov:

(OVERTIME)

Frank and I were still wondering where hell Rebecca went. I'm so sure she was dead. Hell where the hell was TK for that matter. I thought we came here just to get him.

After a few seconds of standing there we heard TK's voice coming from a walkie-talkie behind his. "Ladies and gentlemen! It's Frank West! Famous zombie killer! A little prone to losing women though." TK then laughed.

"TK?" Frank said a little shocked.

"You can thank your little friend for the Zombrex, Frankie. You know what? You should have checked out your lady friend's body a bit more carefully. I sure did." TK said in a psychotic manner. 

I then heard Rebecca yell "Frank! It's a trap!"

Frank came on. "What? She's alive? If you hurt her..." Frank tried to warn. 

He then interrupted. Are you ready for some OVERTIME, Frankie? She's going to need some medical supplies to stay alive, Frankie boy. You better get to fetching. Oh, yeah. You're gonna put in some work for TK." TK said before hanging up.

I saw the anger in Frank's eyes. He was inflamed. I was too. He then kicked the chair across the room. I clenched my fists in anger. "It's time to tie up some loose ends..." I said as we marched out of the room.

Third-person pov:

(Time-Skip)

After this fucking goose chase around the city, Frank and (y/n) got all the supplies. Now it was time for TK. They arrived at the arena, and headed backstage. There was this dark hallway they were walking down. (y/n) had a really bad feeling about this. 

Before they reached the end of the hall, Frank got an electrical shock. Frank screamed. (y/n) turned around to see TK hitting Frank in the back, knocking him down.

"You fucker!" (y/n) exclaimed, attacking TK. (y/n) charged at him trying to take the rod from him, but it was to no avail. (y/n) couldn't match TK's freakish strength. TK easily broke free of (y/n)'s grasp and shocked him to the floor rendering him unconscious.

Now that (y/n) had been taken care of, he turned his attention back to Frank. Who was still kneeled down on the floor. "Time for a very special guest appearance, Frankie." TK said before kicking Frank in the side. Frank rolled over and TK shocked Frank while laughing manically. 

After a few electrical shocks. Frank was passed out. Now with both unconscious. TK laughed manically.

(Time-Skip)

(y/n) pov:

I slowly awoke to a familiar chime. I looked to the side and Frank was slowly getting up too. My head started to hurt. I then heard TK.

"Ladies and gentlemen! I know you're excited to see the last ever performance by D-list celebrity, and world famous loser, Frank West! Brought to you LIVE! For now." He than looked at Rebecca. She looked barley alive. We got up. "Your fans love you, Frank. They look ready to just eat you up, don't they?" TK said while these dumb zombie wrestlers approached us.

Frank and I stood back ready to fight. "Do you know what time it is, America? Payback time." TK taunted.

The zombie wrestlers were stumbling towards us. I reacted fast by kicking one back and Frank did the same. I grabbed a nearby baseball bat and hit the other one with it. Frank grabbed a bat of his own and started to fight the other zombie. One grabbed him from behind. Frank flipped the zombie over his shoulder and beat the shit out of it. Now with the three wrestlers gone. We stood at the center of the arena.