Chapter 6: Case 5 (1-3)

(y/n) pov:

(Case 5-1: The Source)

Frank and I got to Bennie Jack's. We looked around. "Hey, Rebecca? You in here?" Frank said as we continued to walk further.

As we stepped into the dining area, we then heard "Frankie. Frankie. Please, help me, please!" coming from the walkie-talkie on the table. It was TK's voice coming from the device. Then we heard TK laugh.

Frank and I stepped closer. We looked around to see if there was anyone there with us. We turned to the walkie-talkie and walked towards it. "All Right Frankie West. You and your little friend have been messing things up for me pretty good. Time for a little payback." TK said. 

Frank then grabbed the device and put it close to his face. "TK. Where the hell is she?" Frank asked TK in a stern tone.

"You two are gonna go get me that money you two cost me with little games, Frank. One million dollars. By seven o'clock." TK demanded. 

"How in the hell are we going to do that?" Frank asked in a irritated tone.

"It's Fortune City, Frank. The land of riches. Get creative. Bring it to the Shoal Nightclub and we might just let you see your little girlfriend again." TK mocked.

Frank then glared. "Don't you touch her." Frank warned him.

TK then came back on. "Oh... too late. See you then, Frankie." TK said before hanging up.

 Frank and I then looked around wondering what to do. "How the hell are we going to get one million dollars by the evening?" I asked in a panicked tone.

"We'll figure something out." Frank said. 

Then Frank's ear-piece rang. Frank put it in his ear and said hello. Stacey then came on. "Guys, you have to get enough money to save Rebecca. This city is full of cash. Do whatever you have to do." Stacey said before Frank hung up.

"Yeah, thanks for reminding us." I said with a slight bit of sarcasm. 

(Time-skip to seven o'clock)

(Case 5-2: Kidnapped!)

We got one million dollars. Though it sounded daunting, it was surprisingly pretty easy. We just had to smash a couple ATMs and slot machines here and there.

We got to the Yucatan and went up stairs to the Shoal Nightclub. Frank looked at me and said. "You better hide." He said to me. I did what he said and hid behind the counter at the back of the room.

Frank then knocked on the door, and waited for a few seconds. Then, one of TK's goons showed up. He had a pistol to Frank's head. "Hands up." He demanded in a rather calm but sinister voice.

Frank did what he said and put his hands up. The goon then did a body search. He checked his arms his torso and made his way down to his legs. "Any lower and you're going to have to pay for it, pal." Frank said.

The goon grabbed the money and inspected it. "TK thanks you for your contribution." The goon said. Then he chuckled in an evil tone. 

Frank then turned to him. "Where is she?" Frank asked to goon.

To goon pointed to the nightclub. "Your girlfriend's in there. Have fun." He said before walking off, chuckling. He then walked off.

I got out of hiding and followed Frank inside the nightclub. "Well there goes our hard-earned cash..." I said while we walked in.

We got in the nightclub. There were only flashing lights and soft core music. Frank and I looked around before resting ourselves on one of the railings. We looked around for a few seconds. Then all of a sudden we saw a bottle fly across the room towards us. It then shattered on the ground. Frank and I turned around quickly to see where it landed. We then heard a voice come from behind us. "Have a drink, boys."