Chapter 8: Case 7 (1-4)

(y/n) pov:

(Case 7-1: Help Arrives)

We got on top of the Royal Flush Plaza Rooftop. We went to the edge of the building and readied our cameras. I set mine to constant shooting mode. So I would get EVERY second of the action. I knew It would drain memory like hell, but it'd be worth it. 

I saw Frank zoom into Rebecca who was on the rooftop across from us. "Hey rookie! You're shooting into the sun. Besides, from our spot we can already see the military." Frank shouted.

All of us then turned to the military SUV's driving in from Fortune park to the Sliver Strip. In a slipt second, I pressed the button and my camera recorded everything. We then saw the military Sgt come out of the SUV. 

He walked up to his soldiers

He walked up to his soldiers. "Ready to kick some ass, ladies? You know the drill! First we mop up, then we grab the survivors. Start with the north end, move down!" He ordered his soldiers.

"Sir, yes sir!" The soldiers yelled. "All right." One of them said.

Before anyone could do anything, the Sgt stopped them. "Whoa, whoa, hold your fire!" He then took his gun. "First kill belongs to daddy, sweethearts!" He then pointed the gun at the zombie in front of him. He then shot it in the head, killing it instantly. 

"Nice shot, sir." The soldier said.

The Sgt then passed him back his gun. "Have at it, boys!" He said walking back to the SUV. The soldiers then opened fire. The Sgt then just leaned against the SUV and enjoyed the show. 

One by one, the zombies went down. It was gruesome, but award material. We then saw green gas coming from the sewer drains. One soldier was on it, taunting a zombie. "Hey, look at this waste of ammo!" He then coughed when the green gas reached the air. 

Frank and I noticed that. "What the...?" Frank said putting his camera down. I put my camera down sightly, but still kept it to the point where it still caught everything that was happening.

We then watched as the zombie got mutated by the gas. "What the hell?" The soldier said while he watched the zombie get twisted in very abnormal ways.

 "What the hell?" The soldier said while he watched the zombie get twisted in very abnormal ways