Chapter 10: THE FACTS

(y/n) pov:

(THE FACTS)

Frank and I ran outside to helicopters dropping harvesters all over outside. There were these heavy soldiers armed with the same kinda blast frequency guns we saw from the underground.

They dropped the harvesters, and the soldiers moved out into the open. One soldier turned the harvester on. All the zombies seemed to be drawn to it.

As the zombies came to the scene, the soldier yelled "Weapons free!" They started blasting the zombies. Especially the gas zombies to harvest the bees.

As the action went on. I took pictures of the scene. Frank took his camera and zoomed into the logo on the helicopter. Which had the letters "PHTR - D35" on it. 

Frank was angry. "Phenotrans, you bastards." Frank said lowering his camera. "The world has got to see this." He added on.

We sprung into action. There were about three harvesters in Fortune Park. These soldiers looked pretty heavy. I didn't know if we were able to stop them this time. But we had to. I made a promise to Raymond. And I intend to keep that promise. 

We snuck up on one of them. I took a stone and smashed one in the head with it. It probably fractured his skull, but thinking about how many people they've killed. I wasn't worried about it. They fell down and I picked up the blast gun. Frank took another guy out and got a gun of his own. Frank blasted the other guy, before he could shoot me. I looked at Frank. "Thanks." I said before grabbing a large stone again and smashing the harvester with it.

After it was destroyed. We went to the other one. "Keep your head down." Frank warned me. I nodded and we snuck up on the other unit. While the soldiers were distracted by the zombies. I blasted two of them. From where I was standing they were lined up. Frank took care of the last one. We ran to the harvester.

Frank and I took what we could find and mashed the living shit out of it. The machine sparked and went up in smoke. We threw the items on the ground and picked up new guns from the dead shoulders.  

We ran to the last harvester by the Atlantica. Frank blasted the last three guards and threw his gun down. I did too. Frank grabbed a nearby sledgehammer and started to smash the harvester to bits, while screaming manically. I could see the fiery in Frank's eyes. After it was destroyed Frank put the sledge hammer down and breathed heavily. 

He stared at the harvester for a second. We then heard Stacey's voice come on a walkie-takie. We turned around. "Come in. I repeat come in. I need an update on the harvesting progress immediately." Stacey said. 

Frank picked up the walkie-talkie. "Oh, well here's your update. It's going just fine, Stacey. We just destroyed your last harvester. And now we're coming for you." Frank responded sarcastically. 

Stacey came back on again. She chucked. "Come and get me you interfering bastards. I'll be in the theme park. You can come play on my ride." Stacey responded to Frank snarky remarks. Then she hung up.

Frank and I looked at the theme park entrance. "It's time to avenge Sully and Rebecca." I said. We then walked into the theme park.

Third-person pov:

Frank and (y/n) walked into the arena where Stacey was being held up. After a couple seconds they heard Stacey. "About time you guys showed up for the after party." They looked up and there was Stacey.

She looked different. She had a buzzcut, and a black military catsuit on. She looked at (y/n) and Frank with the same smirk she gave when she killed Rebecca and Sullivain. Frank spoke up. "And I am ready to party..."