Chapter 5: Case 4 (1-2)

Thrid-person pov:

(Case 4-1: Boom Town)

(y/n) and Frank got back to the surveillance room, Rebecca and Stacey were in there with them. They stood in front of them. "I don't know what TK's up to, but he's the one behind this." Frank told them.

"TK? Are you sure?" Rebecca responded to them in a sceptical tone.

Frank looked at them. "He paid that poor sap to do it for him." Frank responded. 

Rebecca stood up. "But that's not possible. Why would he let his own zombie supply loose? Sabotage his own show?" Rebecca said while crossing one arm, putting the other hand by her face.

Frank and (y/n) turned around to face here. "I'm sure he's got his reasons." Frank said.

Rebecca tuned around. "So you say." Rebecca said in a sarcastic manner.

"Wait a minute. Is he the one who fed you that tape?" Frank asked her. Frank seemed unsure himself. (y/n) did too.

Rebecca chuckled. "Don't be ridiculous, Frank." Rebecca said while turning back around. Suddenly, something rattled the Safe House. Possibly the whole city. Everyone looked around.

"Oh man, not again." Frank said. 

"It sounded like it came from outside." Stacey said while sitting back down in her chair. Everyone huddled around the monitors. "Looks like someone might be messing with the casino vaults. I can't tell who it is though." Stacey said again while playing back the footage.

Rebecca spoke up. "Then I'd better get out there and find out for myself." Rebecca said. Everyone looked at Rebecca while she ran out the door.

Everyone turned back to the monitors. "Now who's ditching who?" Frank mumbled to himself.

Stacey rolled back in her chair slightly. "I don't know if she's really brave... or just really stupid." Stacey said to Frank and (y/n). She turned back to the monitors.

(y/n) then spoke up. "Come on, Frank. That girl's gonna get herself killed." (y/n) said while he and Frank ran out the door.

(y/n) pov:

(Case 4-2: Run for the Money)

Frank and I went to the vents and climbed out the Safe House and into the maintenance hallway. We ran out and we walked up the stairs. I grabbed a nearby baseball bat, and Frank made himself a spike bat.

 'Why didn't I think of that' I thought to myself. We continued to the Royal Flush Plaza. 

Before we got to the door, Stacey called. Frank picked up. "Hey, any leads?" Frank said. 

Stacey then said "Those men have set up at the vaults in the Americana, the Slot Ranch Casino, and the Yucatan." Frank then hung up. 

We exited out into the Plaza. We turned right to see the entrance to the Americana Casino. We pushed through the zombies in the way and we got to the doors. Then there were about six zombies blocking the entrance to the Americana Casino.

There weren't many. There are just a few here and there. I took a swing at the zombie in front of me, hitting it in the head. Knocking it down. I turned around. One grabbed me, trying to bite me. I shoved it back and hit it clean in the torso, knocking it on its ass. 

Frank then took his spike bat and eliminated two of them with a single swing. Then the third one he took his bat and poked it in the gut knocking it back. He then swung the bat to the zombies head. Jamming the nails into its skull. Frank then pulled the bat back and blood flew all over the place. The zombie fell dead.