Chapter 7: Case 6: The Getaway

(y/n) pov:

(Case 6-1: The Getaway)

We got to the Fortune City Hotel. Inside we heard gunshots coming from the elevators somewhere. Frank motioned me to get down. We look to see TK's bodyguards, patrolling the elevators. We hid behind the wall and waited for one of them to come around the corner. When they did, Frank knocked him out and took his weapon.

All the guards saw what happened. They started firing at us. Frank and I took cover and waited for the bullets to calm down a bit to retaliate. Then Frank shot one of them in the head, causing them to drop dead. Frank got his head down again. Frank then got back up and sprayed the last two guards down. Frank dropped his gun. We got up and approached the elevators.

When we got there, we heard a ding. We then looked up to see that the elevator was called. Frank and I hid beside the door across from each other. Then the door opened. The goon then came out and I attacked him by punching him in the face and grabbing his gun. Frank then came behind him and hit him in the back of the head, causing him to drop unconscious.

I exhaled. We got into the elevator. Frank then called the rooftop. As the door was about to close, Rebecca got in the middle of it stopping the doors from shutting all the way. She grunted. "Not without me, boys. You won't scoop me this time." She said. Frank and I just looked at her awkwardly.

Third-person pov:

Rebecca and (y/n) were in front of Frank, standing right at the door. "Get down, you two." Frank then put (y/n) and Rebecca behind him. He got in front of both of them and waited for the door to open.

After a few seconds, they heard the door open. The three rushed out ready to attack. They then stopped in front of the helipad. They then saw and his bodyguards getting ready to leave.

TK's bodyguard then threw the money case into the helicopter

TK's bodyguard then threw the money case into the helicopter. TK turned around. "Hey, whoa! Careful with the money, fool! We don't got much left!" TK berated his guard. 

The guard then looked at the three journalists. "Hey, look boss!" The guard then pointed at the three. 

TK turned around to see Frank saluting, smiling warmly at him. "Not possible! NOT gonna happen!" TK then turned to his helicopter and got in. "We're taking off. NOW!" TK said while starting up the helicopter.

"You're not going anywhere TK!" Frank exclaimed. Frank then turned to a crane. "Get this on tape, you two." Frank said while running to the crane. He grabbed the hook and ran to the helicopter. The helicopter was lifted off. Frank ran as fast as he possibly could and jumped, hooking the helicopter to the crane.