part 2

Time skip to night

Kooki is making dinner in kitchen and listening music,. but get interrupted by Bell ring he he washed his hand and went for open the door,. When he open the door he show a delivery boy is standing there handling a pizza box in his hand JK look at him and ask,.

Jk,. I have no order for pizza then why are you standing here Mr,.
delivery boy,. Sir I know you have no order for pizza but I can't find this address please can you help me sir,. JK said,.

Jk,. Yes why not,. Delivery boy handled the address and JK took it,. After explaining the way of the adress JK said,.

Jk,. Now you can go,
Delivery boy,. Sir Can you give me one glass of water ,.
Jk,. Wait for a minute with that he left, after sometime he come back with a glass of water handed the delivery boy,. After drinking water the boy handed the glass to JK and that is
When v come back he is seating in the car with red eyes,.

 After drinking water the boy handed the glass to JK and that is When v come back he is seating in the car with red eyes,

Because he is thinking that JK is holding hand of the boy that is why he is very angry when JK realise that his husband his here and looking at him with angry face he back of his hand and the glass the ground and broken in million pieces he is now afraid that what is gonna happen,.v come out from the car while his hands in his pocket and he does not speak about and when in the house silently, but jk know that the silence is sign of the violence ,

Delivery boy,. thank you sir for your help ,. With that he left from there j k also enter in the house and see tae is sitting in hallway on the sofa like a boss,.

 With that he left from there j k also enter in the house and see tae is sitting in hallway on the sofa  like a boss,

Imagine he is alone 😅 please,

V,. May i know what are you doing with him can't you understand that simple thing that I don't like to see you with someone else don't you have brain,.
Jk,. Hubby he is just a delivery boy he can't find the address so I help him and give him water that's it,.

V,. Wow My kind hearted husband you are such a nice person but what I see that was wrong, I think you are holding his hand am I right or wrong tell me love,.
Jk,. It's wrong he was just holding me the empty glass why you always think like that,
V,. Because you are like this I think you are not happy with one man,. That is why you are seducing male and female,.Tell me I think? I can't satisfy you,. While coming closer to JK who is his scared of him, and said,.

V,. Tell me stupid what I ask you,. But he becomes shocked when JK slapped him on his chicks,. JK grabed taes coller and said in cracking voice,.

Jk,. First you tell me what you think about me can't you see me as a human what I have done to deserve this why you behave like this before marriage you love me the most but what happened to you now tell me please,. Why you started to doubting on my love can't you believe me I love you so much but your this behaviour is forcing me to hate you I want to love you for forever but if you behave like this I will leave you,. I just want your love ,care, affection, attention but your over possessiveness is killing me at least treat me as a human please,.
He is talking nonstop without noticing that tae is fuming in anger,. But stopped when tae slapped him very hard that he fall on the floor holding his cheeks,.tae went to towords him and hold his hair harsley and again slap him JK look at him with theory eyes but again he slapped him and in stand up and started to unbuckle hi belt JK started to cry hard and said,.

Jk,. Please forgive me hubby I will never do this again just please trust me once,. But he started to coming two words him while holding belt he was very angry on JK ,.

Tae,. You will leave me I was right you are a gold digger you are here with me just for my money you doesn't love me you just love money, bodies, sex ,you are such a greedy person , I have never seen a person like you, how can you look innocent when you were a devil i was wrong that I think you are innocent but no you are Davil greedy lustful person,. Jk started back off because he know that he f***** up but tae hold his leg s and started started to peeth in beat him with belt JK is crying in begin to leave him but he just ignore JK and beat him even more hard before them after half an hour finally stopped and sit down on sofa there is no one to help JK is lying on floor while crying tae is looking at him with lust full eyes and anger he is stand up and lift lift up JK and throw him on the sofa and Hower over him and started to remove his clothes JK is trying to defend himself but useless tae slapped him and remove his all clothes and throw away he did same with his,. Now they both are naked jk is still crying and begin to stop, but tae is just ignoring him, he separate jks legs and,.

(Warning ⚠️ smut)

Pumped his dick five times and insert in jk without permission,. and started thrusting in animal speed jk is still in pain but tae is not showing any mercy on him and started to bitting, marking him forcefully while thrusting,.

V,. Ohhh wow baby still so tight ahh why you always made me angry haa you know na I love you so much but still you hurt me what you get after doing this,.jk is listening him silently because he knows if he will try to stop him it will be worst,.

V,. Maon for me baby,.pinches jks nipples jk can't himself from maoning and he started to maon ,.

Jk,. Aahh hmmm ahhh ahhh yes deddy like this ahhhh ohhh aaaahhhhhh mmmhh yes go faster deddy ahhh ahhh,.(he still love him guys so he can't stop himself)

V,. Yes hmmm yeah baby I'm going hard,. fastest his phase,.

After sometime jk is sitting between taes legs on floor and tae on sofa,

And sucking his dick by mouth tae throw his head back in pleasure receiving by his baby and he cume in jk mouth and he glup the all cume ,

And sucking his dick by mouth tae throw his head back in pleasure receiving by his baby and he cume in jk mouth and he glup the all cume ,.tae lay down on sofa and jk seat on his dick and started to ride,.

This is for today 🙂 tell me please your favourite story in my stories so i can focus on the story ☺️ please read this and follow me 😃