part 8

At college
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

As soon as the college was over, all the students started leaving. among those students kookie was also coming talking with his friends...

Few minutes later

All the students and teachers are gone,But Kookie was still standing there waiting,He looked around but it was only him and a guard, he sighed and looked at his watch and just rage his eyebrows in frustration he look straight when he heard a horn and saw there's taehyung in his car he smiled and ran to him,...

Taehyung opened door for him,jk puts the book's at back seat and sat beside taehyung, and taehyung start the car,.

JK,. You are ten minutes late today..
He asked to taehyung who just took his hand in own and kissed,..

Taehyung,. I got busy in meeting, well thanks waiting for,..jk placed his head on taehyungs shoulder and said,..

Jk,. I will wait for you forever,. said and kissed Crook of his chin,...

Taehyung just chuckled at this statement, and kissed kook's forehead,.

They reached home

Taehyung stopped the car in front of their home and opened the door for jk and said to jk,.

Taehyung,. Love I'm getting late, the second meeting is going Start in next hour,so now you go I will be on dinner time,..( he always does after dropping jk home he again goes to office )

But instead of getting out of from car he turned to taehyung and hugged him taehyung broke the hug but end up getting kissed on lips by jk,he was kissing him so lovingly taehyung put his hand around kook's waist and kissed back but jk broke the kiss this time and said,..

Jk,. Make love with me,. looking at him with his doe eyes he demanded to his man,..

Taehyung,. But love we already make it in morning, and now you are tired.. and I have to go for meeting you go and take rest,...he said tucking kook's hair behind his ear but jk yanked his hand away and grabbing his books he came out from the car hurriedly and angrily, and went in mansion,..

Jk is about to enter in his room, his books slipped from his hold on the floor,.when he feels his body in air, he looked at back and saw, it was taehyung who's lifting him, but before he could say anything taehyung entered in room with still jk in his arms and closed the door behind,..

He throws jk on the bed,jk satup and said,.

Jk,. Go go you are getting late no,. taehyung just sighed,he take of his cout and untied the tie, and approached the boy while slowly settling himself on the bed,jk started to backing, but taehyung was fast he held his hand and pushed harshly him to himself in results jks face landed on taehyungs Hard chest,...

Taehyung,.now Stop this nonsense of yours, I'm hard,.he said and take of his shirt too, jk looked at his man's bare chest and whole he hugged the elder, and kissed his whole body, and remove his clothes too now he is all nacked infront of his husband,he slowly lay down, and spread his legs wider, making eye contact with his husband,. taehyung take off his pants sat between his legs,......................

After satisfying with each other taehyung left from there,..

Jk is still laying on the bed feeling touches of his man,...

In night 7:00

Jk is making dinner, he heard bell rang
He sighed and went to open door,.

As he open door he meets with four smiling face,a lady, man and two kids,...

Jk,. May I know you?

Man,. My name is Jay Lew and she is my wife Miya Lee,well actually you don't know us because we shifted today and we are your new neighbors And we need your help, can you please help us,.

Jk,. Oh I'm kim jungkook but how can I help you?.

Jay,. We are shifting and settling our stuffs today in this house so can you please let our kids in your house just for two hours,.

Jk,. Butt,.

Miya,. Please they will not disturb you, they are so calm Just for two hours, if they disturbed you, you can scold them,.. she requested him in pleading way,.

Jk,. Ok but just for two hours only,..he give up,. and let the kids come in,..

Jay,. Thankyou so much Mr Kim,. with that they left from there and jk sighed looking at their kids who were jumping on the couch like frogs 🐸,..
And went in kitchen,...

After two hours

He was hell a tired 😩 and angry 😡 too because the kids disturbed him so much,The kids dropped all the food he had made and he had to cook again,
and tear the all sofas cushions,cotton is flying some was scattered in whole living area, they have broke the two taehyung's favourite vase and some flowerpot,There was mud all over the house,...

He was sitting on the stairs holding his head,.

He looked at door when he heard a Bell rang he hurriedly ran to the door smiling crazily thinking maybe will be parents of those children, but His smile replace with a expression shock when he opens the door and saw taehyung standing there,.....

........................thanks for reading 🤠💓 I hope 🤞 you like this part 🐱 if you liked than please...........................

Follow 💖
Vote 💖
Comment 💖
Share 💖

Have a good day 😘☺️