part 6

This is might time taehyung and Jennie were still in bar sitting in a corner table and drinking, taehyung is fully drunk he is talking nonsense,, and Jennie is listening him silently,her eyes Were stuck on taehyungs handsome face and expode well build chest, she bites her lips, when her eyes landed on taehyungs clothed length, she slowly move her hand to touch the erection with Dazzy eyes but before she could her phone ringed and as she saw caller ID she greeted hee teeth and pick the call,...

Jennie,. What happened? why did you call me? she  asked in a annoyed voice,.

What you are asking me why I called you, it's late night and you didn't come back home, and here I'm waiting for you and you are saying why did I call you?

Jennie,. Look I didn't say to wait for me,. She said,..

Are you still in club? wait there I'm coming to pick up,.

Jennie,. You don't have to worry about me, I will come by myself,...

Butttt...... before he could complete his sentence she cut the call, and look at taehyung who's still drinking she moved close to him and patted His back Who immediately look at her,..

They're looking in each other's eyes but taehyung break the eye contact,..

Taehyung,. You are so Lucky Jennie that your husband care about you like this, and look at me my husband did not call me even once how unlucky I'm it is very hard to love me? tell me what is what is wrong in me why he doesn't all love you, you know that very well how much I loved him from my childhood he was my first love and last. and never loved anyone before him and I will never love anyone after him he is my first and last love, I also wanna be his first and last love why he doesn't love me is first and last love, it is hurting so much there  ( pointed towards his hard) I tried so badly I f****** tried to win his hard but still I felt he still love him he just pretending like he loves me but it doesn't not how greedy and ungrateful he is, I hate him I hate him so much, he look so innocent but he is not innocent he is very smart you know how to play with someone's feelings and he knows very well that I love him so much,. He said like he is going to cry in anytime,. Looking at his condition she smirked and lean closer to him and put her hand on his thighs, Who unnoticed, she  slowly started to rubbing his thighs and put his her hand on his neck,he look at her they are making eye contact she started to Leaning more feeling the gap between them their lips were just inches apart,..

Jennie,. Then why don't you give him divorce? (just give him divorce idiot) she mumbled last word's,.

Taehyung,. I love him so much I can't live without him he is my life even if don't love me I will love him forever he is love of my life I can't forget him this easily,  and I will never divorce him he have to stay with me forever, he wants  or not,.he said, but she touched his lips bye her index finger and rubbed it,.

Started to leaning toward his lips while looking at his lips, who is looking somewhere else, but before she could kissed him his phone ringed,.. he saw that it is his husband caller ID,..he immediately throw a glass of water on his own face and clean it by hanky and pick the call,. On the other hands she just clinch her fist,..

Taehyung,.. what happened why did you call me? He said Trying to look cold,..

Jk,.. I am sorry hubby please come back I am missing you please come back now it is too late please hubby I am waiting for you come fastly,.

Taehyung,. Finally you remember that I am still alive, and you have a husband just for name,.. other jk listening him silently and crying,..

Jk,. Why are you saying like that please come back I am sorry I did not even know what I have done please come back please come back to your love,. he said That in crying voice,.

Taehyung,. Okay I am coming,.he said and cut the call,..

As he cut the call hi saw 45 call notification on his phone screen, jk called him,..

He looked at Jennie,.

Taehyung,. Jennie it is too late come with me I will drop you at your home...

Jennie,. Okay,.  she said and stand up while smiling crazily with that day went out from the bar and sat in the car in front seats taehyung  started the car,..

Taehyung is driving and Jennie is talking nonstop while laughing,..

Jennie,. Taehyung me and Jack decided to reunion our college are you okay with it,.

Taehyung,. Do Whatever you want why are you asking to me?

Jennie,. Because we planned to do this in your house because you know that my house is not that big,.

Taehyung looked at her rasing eyebrows,.

Taehyung,.. is it my house not a hotel to do this kind of shit,..

Jennie,. Please say yes I know you will like to meet your all friends  aren't,..

She said pouting like a kid,..

Taehyung,. Okay okay but does he is also coming,.he asked in anger,..

Jennie,. Of course why he should not come?

Taehyung,. I don't want to face him and you know the reason very good so it will be good if you don't come,.

Jennie,. It is not His fault it's your husband fault, so why you hate him he is also your friend,and you know he is my best friend,.

Taehyung,.. okay,..

After sometime they reached her house and stop the car in front of her house,. Seeing this her husband came out running and open the door for her and give his hand to her to come out,.

She Just look at him in disable,. And immediately looks away,. taehyung smile his friends caring nature and love for his wife,.

Taehyung,. How are you jhope Hyung,.he asked to his friend,. Who is holding his wife to support her for standard because she was hell a drunk,.

 Who is holding his wife to support her for standard because she was hell a drunk,

Name,. Jung hoseok,.
Profession,. Engineer
Personality,. Cute, carring,kind hearted,.
Relationship,. Married with Jennie,..

Jhope,. Im good, what about you and jK? He asked,. .

Taehyung,. We both are fine,..

Jhope,. Come Have some tea with me,.

Taehyung,. Sorry bro I have to go my husband is going,.

Jhope,. Oh Okay good night take care,.

Jennie,. Bye,.

Taehyung,. Bye good night hyung,..as he left Jennie removed his hand and went silently, jhope just sighed..

With taehyung,.

Aaj hi reached his home he went directly in his room and saw his baby lying on sofa and sleeping,.he went to him and lifted him in bridal style and layed down him on the bed, he also layed behind him and hugged and said,..

"(I'm sorry baby for hurting you but you know i love you so much you are just mine and only mine)"

This is for today 🤣🙂

Follow 💖
Comment 💖
Vote 💖
Share 💖

Good night 🌃🌉