part 7

Next day in morning,.

On dinning table taekook were having their brackfast, but today kooki is doing everything very fast even he  even ate the food without chewing properly, it's looks like he is getting late for his train, but even having two hours,well basically it is because after three month's he is going college to teach His student's, becoming a teacher it was dream from his childhood,...

Taehyung,. Baby why are you rushing in everything today,.he said being annoyed by his husband's childish behaviour,..

Jk,. Tae today I'm so happy, after three months I'm going to teach, but and nervous too,.

Taehyung,. It's ok everything will be fine ok you don't have to be nervous, I knew you are a good teacher,...

Jk just nodded, blushing Hard after getting praise by his husband,..

After finishing their meals they left from there,..

In car.

Taehyung was driving, and jk is sitting beside him, playing with his fingers in nervousness,...

Tae noticed it and slowly he took jks hand in his own,jk who first get confused, but become a very much angry bunny,. when taehyung placed his hand on his own clothed member,..
And winked at jk, with such a innocent face, like he don't know anything what is happening here,... 

Jk immediately freed his hand and glance at the pervert sitting beside him,. 

Jk,.. what are you even thinking to do? Don't you know we are on the road and here you doing these types of things,.he asked without thinking twice ,..

Taehyung,. I was just helping you to get rid of this nervousness,...he replied,.

Jk,. This is only way to help someone in your eyes,..he asked still glaring at him,..

Taehyung,.. instead of thanking me, you are asking questions to me, so ungrateful you are,...
Taehyung said in fake sad tone and look out side jk noticed this and thoughts maybe his husband was right he held taehyungs chin to make him look at himself but it doesn't work taehyung don't even move a bit and drives the car without looking at him totally ignoring his existence, and kook definitely hates this ignores by his husband,.

..

So jk kill the all gap between them, and hugged him tightly but taehyung didn't react now he was looking straight on road,kook pouted and remove his safety belt and without saying anything or letting taehyung to think about he sat on taehyungs laps crossing his legs around taehyung's waist (well littearly sitting on🍆 I mean his clothed d!ck) and puts his hands on his necke with a cute angry pout,now taehyung looked at him in surprise expression, jk widen his pout,..

..

..

Taehyung,.  wtf are you doing,let me drive peacefully I'm not disturbing you no, so you also don't disturb me, now move I can't see the road,... said looking deep into youngers eyes,..

Instead of answering or moving kook stayed silent on his position, suddenly he took taehyungs hand from steering, and make touch his face while making eye contact with elder and slowly he roamed taehyungs hand on his jawline, taehyung gulped hard when kook placed his hand on his chest, and again hugged him holding his neck, taehyung made him brack the hug and removed his hand from his chest,kook just lied his head on the steering, give beautiful view of his chest to elder making taehyung stop the car, kook still looking at him, and unbuttoned his shirt's uper five Burton's, showing his bare skin to his husband,...

..

..

Taehyung hold his hairs angrily. And said,...

Taehyung,. If you don't stop this nonsense, I will make sure You will regret letter for what are you inviting for yourself,.kook just smiled at his husband, he held taehyungs tie making him close,....

        " Then make it please"

He just blurt out biting his lips in a pleading way,..

Taehyung remove his tie from his hold and look at the younger with lusty eyes then he roamed his eyes everywhere but there's no one the road was all empty he Smiled at younger and Unities his tie and remove cout he opened  his shirt and throws all on back seat and hugged the younger removing younger's shirt Who is busy in kissing taehyung's chest,..

Taehyung brack the kiss and capture youngers nipple into his mouth while with other is busy pinching other nipple of younger,.

Kook is just moaning, whenever taehyung bites and pinched so Hard,. after satisfied with his work,..

Taehyung made kook sit (on back seat) between his legs and slowly unzipped his pant and kook got a hit on his face,..

Taehyung,. Suck me of,.he ordered kook Who immediately obeyed, and kissed the tip before putting into his mouth,. and finally he took it all in his mouth and started to popping his head,... taehyung groaned in pleasure,..

Taehyung held the kooks head and pushed his all length into kooks mouth, making hit his throat, and cume in who gulped all,...

..

Taehyung remove kooks pant,panti and throws somewhere on back seat,..

Now kook lying on seat and taehyung is in between his legs, placing his hard member infront of entrence kook covered his face by his palm,..

Taehyung slowly pushed his tip in kook, making him cry, and pulled out making kook look at him as he look he again pushed in him very hard making kook cry taehyung come and hugged him and kissed his whole face to distract him from the pain and it works,....

Jk,. Move please,. taehyung first thrusts slowly, but when kook request him to go Hard he lost and started to thrusting Hard and deeper,..

Jk,. Ummaah ahh mmmh ahh please more hardAhhh more deeperahhh yes like this yes please oh my God it feels so good umahhh ahhh fuck so big yes taeahhhhhhh ahhhhhh Fuck me harder,.kook is moaning mess under taehyung,..

Taehyung,. Still so tight huh,. He said and thrusts Hard hitting kooks spot again and again,...

Jk,. I'm close,.

Taehyung,. Me too just one minute,..he thrusts harder and deeper in fiv seconds he come into the younger and hugged him tightly,....

After fifteen minutes car stopped infront a college,..

Jk came out from car,.

Taehyung,. I'm going take care of yourself I will come to take okay,. He said to younger who's standing infront of his car window,...

Jk,. You too,..in last taehyung kissed forehead of younger and left from there kook also went in college.....

......... thanks for reading 🤠💓 I hope you like this part 🐱,.......

Vote 💖
Comment 💖
Follow 💖
Share 💖