part 4

Next morning,. 10Am

Today is Sunday so basically after doing morning routine and having breakfast taekook are sitting in hallway on sofa, tae is reading newspaper and jk talking with someone on phone, and taehyung is looking at him with raised eyebrows,he is clenching the newspaper like he will tear the paper anytime, because he is smiling at the phone while talking, when JK noticed his smile faded, after talking he put the phone on the table and said in very low voice,..

Jk,. Hubby It was Mrs joy call she said that our vacation are finish so we need to attend our classes, every teachers are coming I am the only one who is not attending his classes, today is Sunday so I want to say can we enjoy our day together? because from tomorrow I will start to attend classes my students are also coming so there is my need too, what you say,..

Taehyung put the newspaper on the table and take off his glasses,..

Taehyung,. Why not baby we will enjoy our day together, what you want to do shopping, movie, Hangout, out dinner, amusement park, because you are still kid said and started to laugh,.

JK is looking at him in assument why not, because beast become a cute baby he always like his husband this side a cute fluffy Bear,..

After thinking some time finally he spoke,..

Jk,. Hmm what about we go for a movie and while coming we have dinner in restaurant what you say?

Taehyung,. Good idea I like it so be ready we will go in evening,.. he said and pulled the younger on his lap and kiss his forehead and slowly he moves his lips on the younger and started to kissing him passionately,..jk also kissed back his husband with same passionate ,..

After their short make out session they finally stopped and pulled away from each other,.. taehyung went in his room and started to do his office work,(well there is a small office in room) and jk went to kichen to do dishes, after completing the work and some house work they take a nape and wake up in evening 6:45 clock , after taking a shower taehyung come out from bathroom and after taehyung jk went in washroom to take a shower,tae come and stand in front of mirror he dried his hair and wore his clothes,. He was adjusting his tie that is when washroom door opened and he heard door opening voice he look strength in mirror, his eyes meet with beautiful figure walking from washroom while dring his hairs with a towel, water is dropping from his forehead, taehyungs eyes are stuck on beauty in front of mirror, as jk come behind him he turn to words him now he is facing his face,jks h hands slowly move toward elders neck collar he held that tie and started to two tied,. The elder eyes are still fixed on younger face,..

After younger complete adjusting his tie, taehyung went downstairs and sit  in hallway on the sofa waiting for the younger who is getting ready,..

Taehyung still waiting for his baby that is when he hairs footwears voice he turn is face to see the his baby who is looking Hella hot and beautiful at the same time,.he Literally drools over his husband,..

he Literally drools over his husband,

Jk feels his husband gaze on him, and bites his lips in nervousness,

Jk feels his husband gaze on him, and bites his lips in nervousness,.. taehyung notice this and said in possessive voice,.

Taehyung,. Stop biting your lips it's only mine so you don't have any right,.

Jk stop and come in front of taehyung
And said with shy smile,.

Jk,. how I am looking?
Taehyung checked him from head to toe, like he is scanning his body,..

Taehyung,. You are looking a perfect meal that I want to have it everyday, every night,..jk blush hide his face in his husband chest, taehyung give kiss on his forehead and held his chin to make him look at himself,..

Taehyung,. You don't have to rights to hide your beauty from me, did you understand,..

Jk just nodded his head,. And with that they went out of mansion and sit in car, headed to there destination,..

They watched movie,jk is very happy he is enjoying every minute with his husband, while laughing and giggling, but he is an aware of the fact that his husband is not enjoying it at all he is fuming in anger in every minute because in theatre some mens touched his babys body, and some of laying their last Full eyes on him,..
But somehow he control his anger because he does not want to ruined his Sunday while are going and firing with cheap persons,. After Movie they went in a 5 star restaurant, sit in VIP section a waiter come to there table and give them menu card, JK started to looking for his favourite food and he does notice that someone is looking at him with a lustful eyes, but someone is also does not know that someone is also looking at him with anger and fire eyes and he is not other than,.

               " Kim taehyung"

So what do you think 🤔 what tae will do now, please tell me in comments,.

A

fter long time I have written this ff 😃 I hope 🤞 you guys like this part,.

Follow
Comment
Vote
Share

Please