part 9

JK wanted to close the door, but he was so afraid that what would taehyung think of him, but He also knows that taehyung will be very angry with those children if he sees the filth spread by the children.he thought in mind, forgetting that taehyung is giving him his cout,

Taehyung,. Mrs kim are you there? He asked waving His infront JKs face,.

Coming back to reality first jk snatched taehyungs cout, and then touched his face,..

Jk,. Taehyung why did you come so early? said while his little fingers on tae's face,.

Taehyung grabbed his hand and yelled

Taehyung,. I go back if you say so ,.

Jk,. Yes please go,.he without knowing what he is saying,..

Taehyung looked at him angrily and tighten his grip on jks hand making him hissed in pain,..

Taehyung,. Bitch what did you say I will cut your filthy tongue,.

Jk,. Yes tae there is everything is so filthy, you go please you can't live in such filth, so please go back,And come back when I clean up all the mess,. He said in low voice,.. taehyung is getting pissed of jks this strange behaviour,he know really good that that he would not joke with him and would not dare to lie,then why he is behaving like this today something is definitely wrong,. He leaves his hand and walked in mansion,jk also followed him behind him, like a scared lost puppy,..

Taehyung stop at leaving area, and what he saw it makes him shocked and angry,.

There Everything is broken,cushions are Torn,he can't describe the condition of living area,his eyes landed on his favourite Chinese vases which was broken into pieces,he angrily turned back, and met with a very scared jk who is looking here and there to avoid taehyung's dark aura,.

Taehyung,. Have you broken it? don't you know this that how expensive are these, these vases are my favourite then how can you break it,.he yelled at jk,he definitely not liking this mess he is super angry now,...

..

..

..

..

..
He held jks hand so tightly and again shouted,...

Taehyung,. If you have a tongue in your filthy mouth then used it bitch,are you deaf or something,.he shouted angrily jk is edge of cry taehyung is tightening his grip jks hand ,.k

Jk,. taehyung it is done by twooo, before he could complete his sentence they heard some angry voices (like a two monkeys are fighting) from their shared room, taehyung frowned His eyebrows,..

Taehyung look at jk angrily then leave his hand and walked on downstairs,jk hurriedly followed him, as Reached in front of the door, he saw that the door was half open and very loud noises were coming from the room.he entered in room without any making noise, and roamed his eyes in whole room, rooms condition is same like living area's condition,then his eyes landed on his bed on it, there's one girl and one boy, seems like girl five years old boy is four, were pulling each other's hair, gritting teeth in anger calling each other names,Both had disheveled hair, both were red in anger, taehyung looked at them few seconds in shock and then suddenly started to Lough holding,...

Hearing the duo stopped their fight and look at him including jk, but the kids and jk is happy seeing his husband smiling and laughing like this after  long time he also smiled at his hubby but his smile faded away when taehyung shouted angrily,.

Taehyung,.hey you both monkeys come here,.he said pointing to those kids, and kids also obeyed him being scared of him and stood infront him looking down plying with fingers and clothes,.