part 11

Everyone was now sitting in living room and chit chatting,kook has settled  between taehyung and song, and kook's all attention was on  song,he was talking with song smiling remembering their school days and asking about his family and song is also responding his every question with a font smile, they both are so happy to meet each other, they are best friends from childhood till now,they shared everything even kook told him about his feelings for taehyung and Brock song's heart unknowingly yes song loves jungkook from high school but never got courage to confess, he thought to propose him after the graduation but his plan got failed cause his father sent him Australia for his business studies and when he came back his jungkookie was already in love with taehyung,kook himself shared his love for taehyung and that day when he was about to propose him,.  

            (a little Flashback )

Song and kook were on beach walking at night,it was night so none was there they are all alone, and just walking silently there was pindrop silent but broke the silence and helding kook's hand he said while inhaling and exhaling the fresh air,....

Song,."kook I wants to say something from long time, but never dared to say it cause I know after hearing it you will be hate me and I want it, we knows each other very well,we are best friends we never hide anything from each other but I have kept hided one thing from you but now I can't I wanna say everything what I feel so promise me you will never break our friendship cause I don't want to lost a bestfriend like you for me our friendship is more special than my own happiness,no matter what will be your answer but I will always be happy promise me you will not get angry ",..he said rubbing his thumb on kook's palm, looking deep into his eyes,.

Kook,." Like seriously 😒 song I can't hate you even in my worst dream, but still I promise okay and I also want to tell you something I tried to say many times but can't cause I was so shy that time and when you leaved Korea I was so sad cause I wanted to tell you everything about my feelings, dreams but you went so far away from me I missed you so much song you don't know how much I myself too don't know how much I missed you 🥺 I missed you every day I was waiting for you to come back to me I was so lonely without you",.saying that he hugged him song also hugged him back thinking maybe jungkook loves him cause the way he said that he was waiting for him,...

Song,." Aww such a big baby you are",.. he said chuckling at cuteness of younger,...

Kook,." Ok now tell me what you wants say",. Jungkook said still hugging,.

Song, ." I will but you first ",.. he said ruffling younger's hairs,...

Kook,." No first you",... He said breaking the hug with a pout,..

Song,." First you my annoying bun ",..he said squishing kook's cheeks,...

Kook,." I said first you so first you it's final ",... He said stepping his feet frustratedly,...

And they fought for a hour saying" first you " " no first you ", and in end song won by playing his hyung card,..

Kook,." Ughh ok ",.. he said closing eyes and crossing fingers, song came near to him,kook is looking ethereal in moon light, the way he is biting his lips in nervousness, and the wind is playing with his hairs, the waves and the music of waves is so relaxing and peaceful,he moved at his trembling lips and then looked at the moon said in his mind," Why you are still there don't have any shame, my moon is so pretty more than you hide yourself none wants you ", and the moon accept it hiding behind clouds in embarrassment,song chuckled,...

Song,." Why are you crossing your fingers",.. he said tapping younger's nose,.

Kook,." Shh don't say anything it's my time to say, you lost it so now be silent okay ",.. he said and song quickly obeyed him by shutting his mouth up,..