part 10

No one's POV hehehe 😜

At night,.

It's Sunday today, and taehyungs all friends including Jennie and her husband are present in Kim mansion to meet their friend, taehyung and jungkook welcomed everyone with a bright smile, taehyung was really feeling good meeting with his friends after a long time, he hugged hugged his all friends one by one,Everyone hugged him together, squeezing the tae bear shit out,jk laughed at them specifically at taehyung's face, but his smile flattered remembering precious moments he had  spent with his friends in school, college time,he miss his friends too like taehyung missed his friends, taehyungs friends missed taehyung, He could not meet his friends after marriage, He even called his friends to come meet him,But his friends said that they are busy with their work so they can't meet him but they will try on another day,But he is not sad because he best friend is coming to meet her,How strange it is that when he used to study, he used to come and go to school with him, His friend used to fight with other classmates so that both of them could sit together,He had a fever when his friend went to London to study business for two years.And now after marriage he doesn't remember when he met his friend,maybe seven months ago, maybe a year,Today he will be able to meet his best friend again,But it's been half an hour and he still hasn't come.Has he got any important work too?That's why he is not coming,he is so lost in thinking looking at taehyung and his friends from kitchen, who are sitting on sofa in living room, talking with each other smiling brightly taehyung is with Jennie sitting beside jhope Who is talking with Lisa and bambam while eating snacks Made by jk and drink is also there ,he is in cooking dinner,well cause taehyung had to do, saying that "I want to feed my friends the food made by my wife's hand " so here it is thank God Mrs yo-yo is there to help him in it,..

Taehyung,." Do you know what did she say,she says you the reason of global warming, because you are so hot 🥵 Mr hottie, let's do something hot the atmosphere is hot too, guess what i said any guesses",. He being a little bit drunk,..

Lisa,." You said I'm not interested in you mis " she said drinking her drink,.

Jennie,. " You said yes Why not ",.she side eyeing jk, Who looked away from them, it's not like that he doesn't have believe in taehyung,he trusts taehyung more than anything he knows very well that how much taehyung loves him, taehyung will never break his trust,.

Jackson,." You said Yes I'm hot but you are not beautiful ",. he said and laughed his own answer,.

Taehyung,." No you all are wrong, so I said* Do you know what happens when fire and ice meet?'She nods her head '
Easy fire melts ice, I'm fire and so dengerous for you* she was looking so funny" he said making faces like her everyone laughed at this jk too,.

Jk stopping laughing when he Heard Bel rang, he asked to open the door to Mrs yo-yo, Mrs yo-yo went to open door,..

As she opened the door a very beautiful smile appeared on her lips,..

Taehyung,." And Do you believe what he said later?",.he asked smirking,..

.............she said do you know what happens when fire and ice meet very easy Ice extinguishes fire.................

Everyone sitting in living area turned their heads to the direction from which the voice came, they all Smiled seeing their friend but taehyung just tightened his hold on glass watching the man,.

A tall and handsome man in black suit said in his deep voice coming to them ,....

He came to them gave hand for handshake, everyone Everyone shook hands with him with warm smile, taehyung gritted his teeth and looked at jk who is smiling brightly, washing his hand,..

......." Hello taehyung how are you"......

Taehyung looked at his hand and then accepted the handshake with passing the fake smile to the man,who gave him mysterious smile,...

Taehyung," I'm good how are you.........
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...................Song joong ki...............

( I will only call him song his name 😅 isSo big for me to write ✍️ again and again 😜 so don't mind please)

So big for me to write ✍️ again and again 😜 so don't mind please)

Song,." I'm good too",. said and about to sit but suddenly kook came hugged him gently and song also hugged him back, breaking the hug kook said,..

Kook,." I missed you so so much" he said suckling,.

Song,." I missed you too" he said squeezing the cheeks of younger,.

Kook,." I missed you three" he said and giggled,.

Taehyung hates this behaviour of younger,.

He drank the drink in one, looking at them with dark eyes,.

.................thanks for reading 🤠💓 I hope 🤞 you guys liked this part if you liked then please 🥺❤️.......................

Follow 💖
Vote 💖
Comment 💖
Share 💖

Hehehe good night 🤧 sorry 😐 for disturbing your sleep 😴.....