Author Update (2022)

Hello, it's been two years since I've last updated (or been online really). I doubt anyone is still keeping up but if you are then I have both good and bad news, however you wish to take it.

First of all, I am no longer in the fandom. I left after season 4 was animated because of how bad it was. I'm sure the manga was better—since it's not a very high bar—but regardless I have decided to drop it. However, after two years of inactivity, I have decided to continue EAD.

I don't think I'll publish an entirely different book (as that is too much effort), but it will be completely reworked. It'll follow the same beginning as this one except with an actual end goal. As a disclaimer, I'd like to remind people that I do include OCs and will have one of them as (Y/N)'s interests. If anyone dislikes that, then this book is not for you; having said that, I will ensure I make them as likable as possible.  

But for your main concern, how am I writing for a fandom I left? I'll be writing canonly until up to season 3. After that, I'll derive off my own plot or just end the book there (don't worry, it won't be rushed or seem unfinished). 

Lastly, I want to thank everyone who has been so patient with me. I do log on every so often and see that people are still leaving comments or bookmarking it, which is the main reason I have decided to even continue it. If you all will give me your attention once again, I hope you'll enjoy the rework of EAD as much as this outdated one.