Chapter 2

Story time about how my Ex broke into my apartment and trashed my entire apartment and destroyed every single thing that I owned

I'm not gonna lie my relationship with my EX is terriblely toxic. We actually met each other on a dating app. He was absolutely charming on the first day, second day not so much and third day he was absolutely awful but I just started falling in love with him like litterly from the moment I met him. I had it in my head that I was gonna make him a good boyfriend. I seriously honestly thought that he would change and become a better guy. He quickly wanted to become a exclusive but did not want to call me his girlfriend
(I'm gonna roll my eyes at this point cuz how could you be in love with a man like that?)

Oh and he would get jealous about every single little thing, if I wanted to go out with friends he would get upset, if I didn't answer my phone and texted him right away he would get upset. Mind you this whole time he doesn't wanna call me his "girlfriend" I work as a stylist but I also model on the side just for some money while he hated this a week into dating or whatever we were, he told me that I needed to quit modeling but if I didn't quit modeling that ment that I was for the street as you know that all models are for the streets 😬 like the idiot I am I started passing up on jobs my modeling agency was really upset.

I thought that if I do what he wants he'll be a good boyfriend maybe we could call each other a boyfriend and girlfriend. My mom kept insisting that she wanted to meet him but he said "No". Now when he told me he didn't wanna meet my mom trust me I put my foot down. I told him that there was absolutely no way I could be in a relationship with someone he did not wanna meet my family. He told me that I was taking things a too seriously that's when I threw it in his face that he acts like a jealous boyfriend but still doesn't wanna call me his girlfriend so he explained to me that any girls he talks to has to be only for him and even if he's not dating you, you still have to be only for him, then he told me that he was dating 2 other girls I had a suspension but I never though he would admit it to me I told him that we needed a break and I didn't wanna see him for a few weeks this made him insanely jealous. He told me that I was a liar and I that I was probably hooking up with someone else the whole time I was with him and yes I did try to convince him that I wasn't but he was just not having it.

I just moved in to my new apartment which I absolutely love, I spent over 3000$ decorating it. I even got CV 2 furniture, I made the mistake of giving him the key over 2 weeks ago and the day I come home from the modeling job and my apartment is completely trashed. At first I thought I had been robbed but that's when it hit me. It was my Ex. There was litterly broken glass on the entry way so I could've stepped on glass.my TV was on the floor Completely smashed and there was a hammer next to my TV this man took a hammer and smashed my television. All of my makeup was in the toilet. And yes there was 💩 in the toilet too!! The list goes on and on. I pulled up my phone and started taking pictures and video. I called the police and my parents and my parents came right away. Of course I called my EX and told him that I new it was him and he denied everything. He said and I qoute " you're crazy" and then hung up the cops came to my apartment was super rude he said that I must have done something really bad to deserve this kind of punishment. I filed the police report and they told me that I could sue him. So far he doesn't wanna pay. He texted me and said that he got the idea from a tiktok video and that some other guy has done this to his EX. So far I have spent 500$ just on cleaning services just to clean my apartment. I'm living back with my parents luckily the judge made him pay 5000$ he's been calling me and begging me to get back to him. What should I do?

_______________________________________

One thing for sure, don't even think about going back to him, you deserve so much better. And obviously he'll control you again. What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments....

Also if you have jucy stories DM me
Drop a follow on instagram ✨😉

https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=10phy5u84jrm8&utm_content=8lmv2zy

Tiktok 👇

https://www.tiktok.com/@artistic.glowups?_t=8Uyq0p6UF73&_r=1

Don't forget to vote and comment